During the daytime hours yesterday, nothing really worth reporting happened. Since it was Sunday, no comps, nothing really to do except nap, outright sleep, lounge about, sunbathe and use the photo booth. As evening approached and these nocturnal hamsters came more to life, there was a bit of talk. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamster Stew:
- As the norm for the season, Donny was up first and followed his usual morning routine of eating, exercise, cleaning and lounging.
- A few days back Derrick and someone else (either Cody or Frankie) talked about how OCD Donny's entire life is. They're right. Donny starts out each day with the same routine except if a lockdown prohibits it. And, in the past, he's described having a routine daily in his "real life."
- Of course, Caleb thinks it's because of Donny's past in special services.
- Others are noticing that Caleb never does anything for himself -- doesn't do his own laundry, doesn't cook his own food.
- Team America worked more on their silly skit with each of the hamsters playing other hamsters doing diary room sessions. (Which is more bearable than Frankie's Broadway show idea.)
- Derrick and Frankie talked about how production doesn't seem too happy with their play idea.
- Nicole thanked Cody for the Scorpion showing he invited her and Donny to on Saturday night. They seemed to all like the show.
- But, since it's a new CBS show, they're not about to say they don't like it!
- There was more outsider yelling over the fence -- this one said Frankie was the Saboteur. They got sent inside.
- Donny's pretty sure that he'll get the boot this week.
- He told Nicole he'd like to go to college and be someone.
- Huh. He's someone already!
- Victoria is worried about how she's being portrayed on the show.
- Sentiment is finally turning against Christine -- both Cody and Caleb talked about how she needs to go even before Victoria. She floats from one side of the alliance to the other and could be more of a detriment to their individual games. Victoria is more of just there without a sneaky component to her actions.
- Of course, that could be remedied, I say! Cody! You could take someone down from the block and backdoor Christine! I'd love that! Many show fans would love it, too!
- He can't hear us.
|Chills and thrills|
|Sunday photo funday|
|You don't know where that hand's been|
|Looks like an escapee from an institution|