|Now, that's good TV! Yup, uh-huh!|
The aftermath of ZingBot resonates through the house. Oh, and the Power of Veto comp itself has put some on edge. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Zing That!:
- Yeah, Frankie won the PoV.
- But, did you realize his sister's a worldwide pop sensation?
- I bet you didn't!
- Christine is the most upset about what ZingBot had to say about her.
- Aw, poor baby. Maybe she shouldn't be hanging all over Cody then, huh? ZingBot has her worried about what her husband, pastor and family think.
- A little too late to worry about that. The damage is done. She's acting way too trampy for someone who supposedly has the love of her life sitting at home watching!
- As a very non-touchy-feely person myself, all of this caressing this season in the house tends to make me happy not to be in there.
- Derrick's zing was about his looks. Quasimodo? Hmm. The actual comment apparently was about all the attractive men in the house and then there's Derrick. Now, that's kind of mean and personal. With Christine, she brought it on herself. Looks can't be really helped.
- But Derrick's rolling with the punches. After all, that's how the dude rolls.
- Frankie's zing was about looking pale because he's always standing in his sister's shadow.
- Did you know his sister is famous?
- Zach's had to do with that (silly) gator chop clap he does and being unemployed. What's so cool about them? Nothing!
- Donny's zing said he looks like Duck Dynasty but his social game is more like Suck Dynasty.
- ZingBot told Caleb that he wears so much make-up that he's more like Beast Mode Cowgirl. Heehee!
- ZingBot: What do you call a guy who wears pink, cries a lot and cuddles with men? ZACH.
- Frankie's first thought is to put Victoria on the block after saving (probably) Caleb.
- But he knows Derrick doesn't want her up there.
- He then decides that Victoria is rather harmless (and most likely the perfect person to be in the final two with as she wouldn't win) and his focus turns on Zach.
- When Zach told Cody that the viewers must notice how much touching there is between Christine and him (Cody), Cody said ALL the girls caress his hair.
- If I were in there, I wouldn't be touching him all the time.
- The Cody/Christine zing is also bothering Cody.
- THEN STOP ALL THE CONSTANT CARESSING!
- Caleb told Derrick and Cody about Frankie coming up with the idea to put Zach on the block.
- Music to Derrick's ears!
- Christine kept crying and honking.
- Cody thinks he'd stay over Zach but was worried he'd leave if up against either Christine or Victoria.
- Now, I'd like to see Christine go. She skeeves me out on too many levels.
- But Cody might be better to be against in the final two than Victoria. He's won fewer comps and only when paired with someone else (if memory serves). To me, he's kind of worthless. Not only that, but he doesn't even seem as good-looking as he did in the beginning of the season.
- Derrick thinks that the ZingBot shouldn't have brought family (Christine's husband) into the zings.
- While Derrick had been chosen to host the PoV comp, he didn't -- Kathy Griffin did. BB gave him goggles as a consolation prize.
- Frankie decided he wants to euthanize Zach, not murder him.
- Cody doesn't know the word "euthanize."
- Oh! Hey! Maybe Frankie's a PROFESSOR!
- Frankie then made cruder remarks about killing Zach, but I won't go into them here. I try to keep this blog a PG level!
- Victoria's worried about what fans will think of her after the show.
- Heck, going onto the show, that should be a consideration. Many normal people wouldn't want the internet and TV viewing audience scrutinizing their every breath for three months!
- Meanwhile, in other news, Christine is upset that something of hers has mysteriously gone missing.
- Under the drama, Team America is working on the latest mission.
- Derrick spent forever consoling Christine about her zing.
- He really has a good heart. Too bad ZingBot doesn't notice things like that!
- They're (Caleb) not planning to tell Zach he's going up until just before the PoV meeting on Monday.
- Of course, things could change by then.
|I won PoV and did you know about my sister?|
|Derrick consoles Christine|
|Zach should have earned that robe!|