|Gotta know when to hold|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Card Sharks:
- Victoria is seriously having issues with her wisdom teeth. At one point, BB took her out and gave her an IV. She's on antibiotics and they've apparently notified her mother. Not only does she feel terrible, she feels terrible about being shown sick on the show.
- Victoria had passed out on the bathroom floor and was found by Nicole. Nicole immediately called Derrick to help her. Nope, not Caleb, Cody, Frankie or even Donny. She called Derrick to help without skipping a beat. That in itself kind of shows the reputation that Derrick has built in the house.
- Derrick later tried to make Victoria feel better by calling her his favorite chipmunk.
- It didn't work.
- No way does she want to leave. But she really wants to feel better!
- However, for a while there it looked like she might get pulled from the house.
- Even when (possibly IF) the PoV comp would be held got put on hold while Victoria's future in the game was uncertain.
- Donny didn't want the comp to go on without her.
- In other news, Team America was apparently given the next mission and we had nothing to do with it. They have to come up with their own (worthy) mission, complete it and then America will decide if it was worthy of a mission accomplished money win.
- Donny asked Derrick if he thought that keeping TA together would be enough of a task. In other words, keep Donny from going home.
- Well, that would be nice. But I personally don't think all of America would vote it as worthy.
- Of course, they were soon interrupted.
- I couldn't live in that house with people just bursting into rooms without knocking!
- Caleb said that if Frankie mentions his schools in Africa charity again, he'll say his own winnings will go to wounded warriors from the United States.
- He's a bit late in saying that as he's already said how he's going to spend a fortune on cars and the good life.
- BB has gotten to the point now they feel they have to tell this bunch o' slobs to clean the bathroom.
- (Hoarders anyone?)
- Christine, Derrick and Frankie were the players picked for the PoV comp. I'm not sure if Victoria was even in the running for it although they brought her back to the house.
- Derrick told Frankie that Donny's been throwing them under the bus and needs to go.
- In a rare moment in which I agree with Frankie, he said they've been doing the same to Donny.
- Oh my.
- I agree with Frankie. I must be running a fever!
- The veto comp was the hold/fold one with a luxury prize for the winner and two guests.
- Nope, they can't leave the house.
- In the HoH room, there will be a screening of the new CBS series Scorpion complete with popcorn and beverages.
- Cody won and selected Donny and Nicole to be his guests.
- Aw, ain't that sweet?
- Nope, not really.
- It keeps them from talking game while Derrick can babysit Caleb, Christine and Frankie.
- Ill Victoria needs no babysitter.
- Now they're all (even Derrick) back to thinking that Donny is more than a mere groundskeeper.
- Much of the hours after the comp were spent rehashing the comp. Supposedly, once Christine and Derrick figured out Cody could win, they abandoned their own hopes of winning and played for him to win.
- Derrick had a long heart to heart talk with Donny about life and the game.
- He cried afterwards.
- That's Derrick crying, not Donny.
- He thinks it would sketchy for them (him and Frankie) to campaign to keep Donny this week when Caleb, Cody and Christine so want him out. Thus, Derrick is in a dilemma.
- Frankie wants to create a Broadway type play for the TA mission.
- Oh, geez. I hope not!
- Lots of miscellaneous conversations, but little game talk.
- Things aren't looking too good for Donny now.
|I had to tell Donny what hold/fold means|
|Gotta know when to fold|
|One will leave this week|
|Caleb proves he's not a dim bulb|
|She needs to STOP caressing Cody!|
|Nicole talks about Hayden with Caleb|
|Is it winter? Is this a ski bunny?|
|Derrick cried after a long talk with Donny|