|Up all night|
Not that it matters because they're up all night every night ... but BB has them still up. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Undead:
- What if Frankie danced and no one paid attention?
- Nicole is scared she'll get boos from the audience tomorrow.
- Poor kid. She won't get boos.
- Cody and Zach tried to make her feel better.
- Cody cuddled with her.
- But, then again, she's female with a pulse. That's enough for Cody to cuddle.
- When Zach fussed, Nicole told him that he (Zach) isn't cuddly.
- Caleb, in his storytelling mode once again, told of a time he punched himself in the face and told everyone else he got hurt defending a girl.
- The boy is whack.
- Cody joked that the show fans probably hate Christine.
- Oh, it ain't no joke, son!
- Well, I don't "hate" her per se. I don't ever "hate" anyone on any of the shows I watch.
- But certain people tend to annoy me, irk me or just plain skeeve me out.
- Christine falls into that category.
- Heh. Derrick has to do his work again -- both Zach and Caleb are questioning why it matters whether Donny or Victoria are targeted next week. We know Derrick wants to keep Victoria around for now ... for his own nefarious game interests. Nothing sexual, mind you.
- Donny thinks he might be in a household of children who were stuck in middle school mode -- a new disease, perhaps.
- Nicole and Donny talked about Christine always touching Cody.
- Donny mimicked Cody's "baby-talk voice."
- Donny and Nicole also talked about how good Derrick is at the game.
- That's exactly why he didn't align with them in the first place, I think. He chose minions who will do his will and think it's their own idea.
- And then it happened ...
- A shot rang out! The maid screamed!
- Er, no. Nicole saw a skeleton in one of the mirrors!
- More ghosts/skeletons!
- The HoH room is mysteriously locked and the Diary Room won't let anyone in!
- They're trapped together with nowhere to hide from the horrors!
- Oh my.
- Then the BB voice starting talking, most of it blocked to the feeds.
- We got fish, glub, glub.
- It was apparently listing off the cities (of hamsters or near them as it said West Orange, NJ which is near me but not that close to Cody) of the zombie apocalypse.
- Rochester, NY, Athens, Dallas ...
- "In the last twelve hours, 546 cases, 40% live feeders admitted to St. Gheesling Hospital."
- I survived the zombie apocalypse! Yay!
- Frankie tried to write the info down and BB yelled at him.
- They're trying to get some sleep now.
- But I bet it will be interrupted.
- Oh. And Nicole is still the target tonight.
|Victoria plays Jenga|
|Waiting for zombies|
|Up way past his bedtime|
|Is this necessary?|