|Getting some pimples there, dude.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamster Hijinks:
- Christine reported to everyone about her long strategy talk from Donny in the morning.
- I guess Donny should know better than to talk strategy with any of them.
- But, what does he have to lose? Really?
- Soon the rest were sitting around comparing notes on talks with Donny.
- Frankie took note that Donny and Zach's "stories" always match.
- The conclusion?
- Zach has been working with Donny either a long time or all along.
- Nope. While Zach has recently gone to Donny, it's because he was betrayed and shunned by his own friends in the game.
- Oh, perhaps a bit of his own doing.
- But, still.
- Derrick told the others that Donny is the most manipulative man in the house.
- No, he's not. If he was, he'd be named "Derrick."
- Derrick and Frankie talked about calling Donny out -- "Are you Team America or not, calling us two the masterminds in the house?!"
- Um. Well. Donny's calling it as he sees it.
- And, they do know it.
- They don't want the others to realize it, though. They need their mindless minions to lead to slaughter on the way to the final two.
- Frankie and Derrick are also concerned about how much time Cody spends flirting with the two remaining girls in the house.
- Is he building a secret alliance with them? Oh noes!
- Meanwhile, Zach has accepted his fate.
- He's all excited about getting out of the house, planning his outfit and thinking his hair is hott.
- Yeah, it's a hot mess. But maybe that's just my opinion.
- Victoria told Cody she's worried about Derrick getting closer to Christine.
- She thinks Christine is "one of the guys."
- No, she isn't. Christine, like Victoria, is expendable. As will Cody and Caleb be after they go.
- Derrick told Frankie he does have a relationship with the girls -- he shmoozes them, but doesn't touch or carees -- that would be bad for his home life.
- Too bad Christine doesn't realize that boundaries need to be drawn!
- Donny is the only one not up as I post this.
- However, it's been just old chit-chat forever.
- I don't expect any serious game talk other than treading trodden trails (we need to get Donny out, etc.) until after tonight's eviction and the new HoH, returning juror event.
|Creep Mode Cowboy|
|A good look, but I can't see|
|Plays with his "beard" as much as Donny|
|Flirts naked in the shower even|
|Preparing his eviction clothes|
|Ew. Now Cody's playing with his toes!|