|Who will I send home next?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misery:
- Nicole is frustrated and crying a lot. She says she's played a clean game.
- She has.
- But that doesn't cut it in the habitrail.
- Nicole told Victoria that Frankie thinks he has her in his pocket because he knew she's infatuated with his sister. Nicole thinks Frankie did the big reveal just to get Victoria.
- No, I don't think so.
- I think Frankie did it because he was falling out of favor and he thought it would make him the star and focus once again.
- Victoria is worried because Christine is getting closer with Derrick.
- Donny said that if he won HoH, he probably wouldn't put Derrick on the block because everyone likes him. (They'd be mad at Donny and wouldn't vote out Derrick.)
- Cody really wants Donny out. Maybe not this week as he'll go with the house on the Nicole plan. But next?
- A girl called over the fence that she loves Zach.
- Christine thinks that's disgusting -- but then she said some people liked Evel Dick, too.
- I would have found it disgusting if someone had called her name.
- Derrick told Cody he plans to get Donny out next, then Victoria.
- I beg to differ!
- He probably said that so that Cody will think it's his own idea to go after Frankie or Zach and Derrick's hands will remain squeaky clean.
- Nicole is still the target this week ...
|More bearable without Amber, but still ...|
|Still bye-bye is planned|