|I hope Donny can continue to smile|
Well, Christine winning the PoV isn't really the best case scenario. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Who Knows What She'll Do:
- First, I need to get this off my chest. It's really bugging me to PAY for live feeds and have constant blockage when comps are on while the FREE (included in cable, etc.) TVGN at least shows the hamsters not in the comp locked up in the HoH room. Sure, I have them both. But I specifically PAY for the live feeds and feel that if any live feed content is offered, it should be on the actual live feeds if it's on TVGN.
- <./ rant over>
- Caleb and Victoria had a brief escape from their forced Adam and Eve togetherness for the comp.
- But it was only brief. They're stuck together by the vine once again.
- The comp sounds like it was fun for them. It was one of the ones they do individually, something to do with a zip line, trampoline and videos/pictures puzzles.
- Nicole lost to Christine by only 30 seconds.
- Victoria came in at the slowest. (And someone was REALLY slow if the comp took so long!)
- Zach said he tried to quit three times and threw puzzle pieces at the camera.
- For all his bravado, he apparently totally sucked at the comp.
- He was the worst one other than Victoria.
- Huh. Donny collects comic books. That makes him even more interesting in my eyes.
- Of course, Caleb had to burst in with how his brother owns one of the first Superman comics.
- I bet not. Those things are worth more than any of those immensely good-looking and popular Reynolds boys (just ask Caleb) could ever afford.
- How did this come up? The comp was based on comics. They all seemed pretty impressed with it.
- Christine quickly hung up the PoV necklace claiming it was heavy.
- And she thinks she would do fantastic in an endurance comp?
- Cody and Derrick told Zach to work on getting Nicole's favor, telling her he won't target her, and staying as close as he can with Christine. They told him they're worried Christine might use the veto to save Jocasta.
- Now Derrick and Cody seem to be faltering with their Hayden/Nicole alliance and thinking of working with Christine/Frankie.
- Geez. Pick a darn alliance and stick with it, boys!
- Their rationale (not the new alliance name, but the noun) is that while they know both Christine and Frankie are backstabbing them, they're higher on that alliance list than they would be trying to get numbers aligned with Nicole and Hayden. Cody think Donny would nominate him while, for some reason (heh), Derrick thinks that he himself is pretty safe with Donny. They're thinking of using the larger alliance until they need them no more.
- Christine told Derrick and Cody that she isn't planning to use the veto and she wants Zach to stay.
- I say, "So, save him with the veto!"
- Caleb, that most desirable bachelor in town, asks his dates to dinner at Taco Bell.
- He also thinks he'll get more dates due to being on the show. Alas, he's probably right. There are some stupid women out there.
- Zach kept practicing and revising his speech for the eviction plea.
- I think he ought to work on his plea to get saved by the veto!
- For all of his joking around, it turns out Zach spent hours researching at the library on what works and what doesn't for the casting call.
- Yet others get stopped on the street. Go figure.
- Nicole told Derrick that she's heard that Christine won't be using the PoV (through the grapevine -- not to be confused with what's tethering Adam and Eve together). If she does use it, Nicole still plans to put Frankie on the block.
- Oh, that would be nice!
- She said she's definitely NOT going to put Donny up. Good.
- Christine keeps telling Zach she does want him out, but that's not what she's saying to everyone else.
- That's about it for now. It's a LONG time before the PoV ceremony tomorrow!
|Zach's fate may be in her hands|
|Not as cray-cray now|
|The best-looking guy in his town|
|Really wants to be detached from Caleb|
|Might be in serious danger of eviction|