|Girl talk and Hayden|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Friend or Foe:
- Victoria and Caleb were allowed to shed the vine that binds them.
- Oh. And they could put clothes on again, too.
- But Caleb's hair is still gone. Too bad. I guess he'll lose that possible modeling contract!
- Christine told Nicole that she thinks Cody is SO attractive. No wonder she's all over him. Doesn't she have a husband at home?
- Victoria told Cody since she was chained to Caleb for 48 hours, she hasn't a clue what's going on in the house.
- Cody told her that although he's a bit skeptical of Donny, he likes him -- but there are others in the house playing everyone.
- I say, "Well, that's Big Brother for you."
- Cody also told her he thinks Christine and Nicole are working together and have a backdoor plan.
- Caleb fussed about being on slop. He's stopped fussing about his hair (or lack thereof) and has embraced that. After all, he's so good-looking that it looks good on him.
- Victoria said she would have rather have been attached to Cody.
- Wouldn't we all?
- Derrick reassured Victoria of his final two deal with her.
- Say what?
- Dang, he better watch that stuff!
- Although, that said, Victoria doesn't really talk game with others so much and most won't talk game with her. So this pseudo-deal might remain quiet.
- Derrick told Victoria that Christine can read lips, so he keeps a pillow near his face. Now, I know she knows sign language, but lip-reading is a whole 'nuther thing!
- He also told her that Christine is playing the old BB game of planting seeds to make people doubt each other.
- And that differs from what he's doing?
- Derrick, Nicole and Hayden think that Christine might be a saboteur.
- Nope, she's just slimy.
- Now the consensus seems to be that Zach indeed will be going home this week, not Jocasta.
- Caleb misses Amber.
- I bet Amber does NOT miss Caleb!
- The guys are finally catching onto Christine and her lies, seed planting and attempted world domination.
- They're not happy.
- They think she'll really try for the next HoH.
- They think it's probably a double eviction this week since it didn't happen last week.
- They're right.
|Are her days numbered?|
|Boy talk and Hayden|
|So ... we're being played?|
|But she's not all over him, Christine.|