|Zach went back to callous idiot mode|
Yikes, what a hot mess in that Big Brother house of Shout, Shout, Let It On Out:
- When the feeds returned, Zach was being an idiot.
- He was yelling about, namecalling and generally being a jerk to Nicole (who obviously doesn't need his harassment after all that just went down).
- Nicole spilled the beans on all that went down during the week.
- Interestingly enough, I didn't hear her specifically point out Derrick or Cody.
- But she sure threw Frankie and Christine under the bus.
- She was saying everyone was lying to her.
- Nicole is in tears saying that she doesn't want to stay in the house with Zach picking on her all week.
- So, who comforts her in the Beehive Room?
- I can understand that Nicole at this point is desperate for trust.
- But, geez. Christine convinces her that she herself was lied about and makes everything sort of hunky-dory with Nicole.
- Dang. I thought Derrick was the master manipulator.
- Meanwhile, Caleb is shocked he won a math comp.
- All the guys were talking (except Donny) to Zach about calming down and he needs to stop being mean to Nicole.
- No, they want Nicole out. But they don't think she should be treated horribly.
- Derrick convinced everyone that Hayden and Nicole played them.
- Then, after Derrick and Frankie left the room with just Zach and Cody there, the Voice of Reason entered.
- Yes ... CALEB, the Voice of Reason.
- He told Zach and Cody that a lot of what Nicole has been saying (about people talking to her and steering her and who wants whom on the block) has a ring of truth in it and to beware ... of Frankie and Christine.
- When Derrick came in, he said the same to him.
- Oh, my. Then Derrick had to scramble a bit.
- He's back in the Christine is betraying us mode.
- Derrick told Victoria that they're golden -- neither of their names have come up in regard to nomination possibilities.
- Derrick also told Donny that he was good with him and wants Team America to go on. He said he's not as sure about where Frankie is on the deal, though.
- The boys told Victoria she passed the test (the vote).
- But you and I know she's not really in with the in crowd. She's just a number for them now.
- Talk spread throughout the house about not trusting Christine and, to a lesser extent, not trusting Frankie.
- Zach was told he needs to shut up more.
- Christine hung all over Cody again.
- Nicole seems to have vanished to a bed.
- Donny hurt his ankle in the comp -- they gave him three Advil and told him to ice and elevate it.
- So he's resting now.
- They haven't been told when to expect the HoH comp.
- Derrick says it sounds like there are 100 people in beast mode building in the yard.
- They're on indoor lockdown, of course.
- And, they can't get into the HoH room.
- Caleb hopes he'll at least get a letter. Now, in the past, the HoH in his spot gets a basket and letter, but no room.
- He's also begging BB to give him a slop pass for winning HOH ... especially in a MATH comp!
- Wait, now Nicole is packing up Hayden's bag.
- Be strong, girl!
- Things have calmed down since the feeds first returned.
- So, I'll get this posted.
|Derrick is trying to control the fallout|
|Donny has to ice his ankle|
|Nicole is in shock|
|Christine slimes Cody's shoulder|
|Victoria thinks she's in with the in crowd|
|What do I do now? Zach, leave me ALONE!|
|Zankie once again|