|Walking the yard|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misery:
- Frankie thinks that Nicole and Victoria are "dangerous" together. He would prefer Nicole leave this week rather than Donny because Nicole put him on the block.
- Frankie doesn't think Donny would put him on the block.
- All Frankie has to do is convince Derrick that Donny staying is best for their games and the Team America deal. Frankie doesn't think America would have picked Donny for the team if he were a bad person. They (we) must like him.
- Derrick, on the other hand, knows that Donny is the only one who realizes that Derrick's been calling the shots all summer long. Donny is the biggest threat in the house to Derrick's game.
- OMG - These hamsters need to stop randomly yelling and screaming. I have to keep jockeying my volume up and down. They're going to scare my neighbors.
- Donny said he likes it when "normal" people are on shows like Survivor so that fans can relate to them.
- I agree. I wish more "normal" people were on Big Brother, too. Instead, we get over the top "characters" like Frankie.
- Meanwhile, Nicole and Victoria grow closer.
- Lots of playing pool. I guess I'd rather watch them play pool than chess. But, geez. They should all be experts time the summer is over.
- Christine, the staunch (and raunchy!) Get Donny Out Person, told Derrick she thinks Donny would win it all if he made the final two.
- Derrick seems like he might be wavering a bit.
- Only Frankie, Derrick, Christine, Caleb and Victoria can vote this week. Caleb will do whatever Frankie wants. Victoria will do anything Derrick wants. Hmm ... maybe the vote could flip.
- They wouldn't need Christine.
- But then Donny would be stuck there lonely and sad for yet another week.
- I honestly don't think he can make it to the end. I personally wonder if prolonging his misery isn't the right thing to do. It's a wonder he hasn't gone bonkers.
- Frankie told Derrick that he thinks the Diary Room hinted at him that saving Donny might be best.
- They can't tell them to do things -- the hamsters will do whatever they want. But they can, through their questions, hint and plant seeds. Many of the previous hamsters said that they could tell be the questions asked how some of the things are going on the show. That's the extent of production meddling despite what you might read elsewhere.
- We'll see. I just don't know what good it will do. Donny has too much opposition to get to the end. An endurance comp would probably knock him out second at this point (Victoria first).
- Caleb (remember Caleb, the cowboy Eminem stalker dude?), said that if he wins HoH, he wants to put Nicole and Christine on the block.
- So, Caleb thinks it will be Donny out this week.
- Cody told Derrick that Frankie is trying to get him to save Donny.
- Um. Cody can't save anyone at this point. He has no vote and there won't even be a tie-breaker vote as it's an uneven number of hamsters voting.
- He has no real power at this point.
- Victoria is getting jealous about Christine spending time with Derrick.
- She has a real crush going on there while Christine is a bit of a sleaze who probably will caress anything in pants. (Especially named Cody.)
- As I get this posted it doesn't seem as 100% positive that Donny will go home this week.
- However, I still think it's a very very strong possibility.
- It would probably be a good thing for his psyche to get out of there. I can't imagine what he's going through being constantly targeted and being so different from the others.
|Is she staying or going?|
|She has a serious crush, he doesn't|
|Cody, pool shark|
|Is it really that cold there?|