|He's got the power ... until he doesn't|
Well, yeah. The Power of Veto Ceremony was today. Like much else as of late, it was predictable -- the nominations remain the same. Here's what other stuff happened today inside that Big Brother House of Watching the Grass Grow:
- Derrick hopes his wife doesn't watch the live feeds because he curses too much.
- He does. Mr. Potty Mouth needs to lose the F word from his vocabulary. That's a habit and he needs to break it!
- Derrick is also thinking of shaving his little beard-thingee he has growing on his face. He likes the look of it, but it itches.
- I can't imagine how Donny's beard must feel!
- Donny did his morning routine.
- Victoria says she's feeling somewhat better.
- Cody is kicking himself for going over memory questions with Frankie.
- After the veto ceremony, Donny pointed out that he's been on the block for most of the season.
- Alas, I think this is the time that will do him in.
- BB did him wrong from the get go by casting him as the sole older person, plus the country simple life background. He's had to fight to stay in the house from the start. If I were him, I'd be just about at rage stage right about now. He has nothing to do, nothing to read or watch, doesn't have a great social game although he's certainly a likable guy. He'll probably be personally much better off with Jocasta, Zach and Hayden.
- Derrick told Christine he sleeps because he's bored.
- She told him that she hardly ever sleeps and the house has made her realize she has a very active imagination.
- Christine being in the house make me realize that some married women can't keep their hands off men who aren't their husbands!
- I guess I already knew that.
- She just reinforces it.
- Victoria told Nicole that she's heard talk that Donny will be the target.
- Sigh. Yes.
- Derrick told Frankie he thinks their skit was good enough for the Team America mission.
- While I'd like Donny (and even Derrick) to grab another 5k, I don't think so.
- Of course, I don't want Frankie to get another 5k. I'd rather he just vanish from my monitor and my TV screen. Y'know, get abducted by aliens or something. Poof! Where'd he go?
- I'd like that.
- Christine also confirmed to Nicole that she's voting to keep her -- she's wanted Donny out since the first week.
- Victoria really worked to make a tofu dish for Donny and Nicole (Have Nots) to eat. They liked the flavor, but she couldn't do anything about the texture.
- Donny likened tofu to the suet you hang on trees for the birds.
- Lots of napping going on.
- Well, except Christine. She's always awake, always thinking, always creeping me out.
- Nicole hates being on slop and tofu. She doesn't want to eat. Donny told her she must force herself because the next comp could very well be "the wall." (Endurance.)
|Jury house would be better, really.|
|Cooking with Victoria|
|Time for a rummage sale|
|Cody won't let Frankie sleep in HoH|