|Christine: Is this my best side?|
It's not a happy-go-lucky habitrail for some hamsters. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dead Man Walking:
- Frankie was told that Christine's stuffed bear didn't count for the Team America mission. So, they stole a pair of her shoes.
- They think everyone was involved in patrols at one point or another, except Zach because the blame was pinned on him.
- They're wrong!
- Zach was in the first patrol with Derrick! I have photographic proof!
- Thankfully the mission was going on or the live feeds the last few days would suck (as Nicole would say).
- Frankie and Christine forget quickly that they were recent targets.
- They should become targets once again!
- Frankie, in particular, has been outright cruel about Zach.
- Meanwhile, Zach has been finding places to be alone and sit quietly for hours on end.
- How un-Zach-like!
- Caleb tried spying on a Donny/Derrick conversation which was innocuous to begin with -- Derrick had asked Donny what he was going to spend any money he got from BB on and Donny went into his Lasik eye surgery bit. He's said it before.
- They called out Caleb the Creep Mode Cowboy.
- Frankie, working on jury votes, told Victoria he had no jury votes.
- I hope it stays that way.
- Frankie keeps telling Zach how much he likes him and then turns around and says evil things about him to everyone else.
- Christine continues to caress Cody despite how upset she was that the ZingBot called her out on it (as a married woman).
- Victoria took her pink hat back from Zach.
- He's not a happy camper about it. "You're doing this just to piss me off! You're never going to wear it!"
- He thinks all the guys' caps are too big for his head and he feels horrible without a hat.
- Well, he has a point. I don't know what goes on with that dude's hair, but it does need to be covered.
- Zach has decided he hates Victoria.
- Victoria has decided she hates Zach.
- And so it goes.
- Both should be more leery of Frankie and, to a lesser extent, Christine.
- They're the ones who will stab them in their backs more quickly than each other would!
- Zach looked all over for the hat.
- Victoria had said she was going to cut it up and give to him as he leaves on Thursday.
- Oh, she didn't tell Zach that, though!
- She told Zach that production is already aware that there is a situation and he cannot damage any of her property.
- After an indoor lockdown ended (someone outside the fence was yelling earlier), Zach and Derrick talked. Similar to his talk with Donny yesterday, he told Derrick if there's anything he can do to help him in the game, he'll do it.
- After all, he's going out on Thursday anyway.
- But, to quote a Stephen King line, I say: "Sometimes they come back."
- We'll see.
|Alone in the Have Not room|
|All those suds can't clean his soul|
|Alone in the bathroom|
|Apparently feeling better|
|Alone pre-hat retrieval|