|Eve/Victoria puts on her make-up|
Here's today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Problematic Punishments:
- Donny knows that "people" (ie: Frankie) are tossing his name in as a replacement nominee. He told Cody as much.
- Victoria is finding out why Caleb was a Have Not due to lack of activity on his FitBit. He really doesn't move much unless he's playing pool. He also likes to nap a lot.
- Donny was worried because Frankie slept in the HoH room with Nicole.
- Hayden told him that she's still on board with the back door if it can be done, but Nicole was scared to sleep alone up there and there were no other takers.
- Nicole thinks that Donny is really smart because he used the word "osmosis."
- Oh my. It doesn't take much to impress her, does it?
- Oh geez ... Frankie really needs to detach himself from that HoH room! He joked about how he almost grabbed the key on the way out due to habit.
- If I were HoH, he would NOT be in there.
- They had the veto players pick blocked to the live feeds. But, as always, we found out anyway -- the additional players are Caleb, Victoria and Christine.
- Hmm ... not ones I particularly wanted to see up there.
- Frankie will host. Again.
- Heh. With all kinds of ruckus going on, Donny said it would be a good idea if they did a grown-up Big Brother.
- I know exactly what he means. Half the time the hamsters are yelling and shouting. Not in anger, mind you. They're just damn loud.
- Nicole told Victoria after her punishment with Caleb is over, she can come up and sleep in the HoH room with her.
- I hope Frankie doesn't think that's an invite for a threesome.
- Frankie and Christine really want Nicole to backdoor Donny.
- Ain't gonna happen, kiddos!
- Nicole or BB announced the Have Nots (blocked to the feeds) -- Hayden, Cody and Frankie.
- I don't recall a vote, but they also got "Pea Lime Pie" to go with the slop.
- Frankie is upset that he was named a Have Not.
- Too bad, so sad.
- Nicole told Hayden that Christine told her there's an all guy alliance.
- She did tell her that.
- Isn't that what started the Amber ouster?
- Won't it work on Christine?
- Hayden wants to change the name of the Quad Squad.
- Victoria claims that Hayden stretched her shorts.
- He did.
- She missed the dance he did in them last night. Heehee.
- The Quad Squad which might be the Rationale now agreed that if the PoV is used by anyone on either nominee, Frankie goes up (and goes home).
- They think, without Frankie, Zach will be like a lost puppy.
- I dunno. He's kind of like a puppy with Frankie around! You know puppies -- into everything, running around, acting goofy.
- Zach, Frankie and Christine are also amazed that Donny used the word "osmosis." Why, he must be a doctor!
- Or a professor!
- Hmm ... why is Derrick trying to convince Cody that Nicole is working against them?
- Uh-oh. They're losing trust in both Hayden and Nicole!
- But, wait!
- Cody told Derrick that Nicole told him that Christine suggested Derrick or Cody as replacement nomination prospects.
- (She did.)
- So now, who do they trust? Can't trust Christine! Please go back to trusting Hayden and Nicole!
- Cody says his gut feeling is that Frankie and Christine are playing them.
- Duh. Y'think?
- As I get this posted, the PoV is still on and the live feeds are blocked.
- I'll let you know when I know.
- Unless I fall asleep again, that is. I told you I miss having straight theme music because I can nap to that and awaken when I hear voices. These Jeff highlights and interviews are ruining my naps!
|Why is he in the HoH bed looking like Pee-Wee?|
|Just go. Now, please.|
|The Cody dude|
|Donny got a Gilligan hat for HoH|
|Hayden shows off Victoria's shorts again|
|His hair is as whacky as his personality|
|Adam waits for Eve in the bathroom|