Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Stop Singing:
- For those of you without the live feeds, every time the hamsters sing, BB yells at them and the feeds cut to the fish cam/theme music. That's because it's considered copyright violations as they broadcast the music over the internet without paying for the privilege.
- Yet, Frankie and Caleb in particular, keep bursting into song. Sometimes it's Victoria.
- Hey, hamsters! This ain't Big Brother the Musical! Knock it off!
- Usually I'll be watching an interesting (for this season) conversation on one of the group of two feeds roughly on the same thing. Then, unbeknownst to me, someone starts singing on the other two cams. Wham, I'm shut down, too!
- That's another live feed gripe I have -- although we have four camera feeds, we actually only have two. Two cameras are always on different views of the same room, yard, etc. Sometimes it would be nice to truly have four cameras going on four different rooms, etc. Not so much now that there are so few hamsters, but ...!
- Okay, off my soapbox and onto the happenings.
- Apparently for being the first out of the PoV comp, Cody has to wear a dragon costume.
- Nicole thinks she would have done better if she had some sort of support upon her return to the house.
- Of course. She's not a good lone wolf.
- Derrick reassured her that he meant what he said to her about hoping his daughter grew up to be like her. He pointed out that he has nothing to gain by saying that. He means it.
- Of course, that doesn't help Nicole in the house.
- Nicole told Derrick she would campaign for him in the jury house if he makes the final two.
- He puts on the humble modest act and said it would take a lot of luck for him to end up there.
- They're pretty certain that a double eviction is coming this week. This time they're right.
- In various different talks, the final three most talked about is Cody, Caleb and Derrick.
- I honestly wouldn't mind that. I certainly don't want Frankie and Christine in there. Victoria has been playing a weak game although she doesn't annoy me like Frankie and Christine. And, Nicole has no chance whatsoever of making it to the final three. She has no chance of making it past Thursday.
- Meanwhile, both Frankie and Christine are throwing each other under that bus to an extent.
- Victoria knows that Christine has been bad-mouthing her.
- She doesn't realize that most in the house have no respect for her game.
- Probably not even her buddies, Nicole and Derrick.
- That doesn't mean they don't like her as a person.
- With the exception of Frankie and Christine, they all seem to enjoy each other quite a bit.
- Cody has a weird love/hate relationship with Victoria that's amusing to watch -- kind of like a brother and sister bickering. "Mom, he touched me!" Touch. "Make him stop!" "Stop looking at me like you want to melt my face off!"
- Victoria is worried about Christine spending a lot of time with Derrick. He told her that they don't talk game. For the most part, they don't.
- Caleb said he earns $16,000 a year as a personal trainer.
- Yep, he's such a good catch!
- He also previously said a good wage where he lives is $12/hour.
- That wouldn't cut it around here in the NYC greater metro area!
- Caleb said Frankie told him he earns $1,000 a week. Even that can't cut it in Manhattan or Brooklyn. Maybe Staten Island, the Bronx or Queens or parts of NJ.
- Frankie, who didn't compete in the comp, says he knows his colors because he's gay.
- The backyard opened and they have a real badminton set, not one from the dollar store.
- Alas, there was more shouting over the fence, so the yard didn't last long and they went back on indoor lockdown.
- They got booze and combined it with the saved booze from the night before.
- Nicole and Derrick can't drink because they're Have Nots. Frankie doesn't drink. So the others, especially Cody and Victoria, got zonked.
- Derrick continued his "I can't win against you" talks with Caleb, Cody and Frankie (just in case!) prepping for his final two bids.
- I personally think, as apparently Frankie does, that he just might because he's had a hand in almost every eviction (according to Frankie). I say every eviction -- even when it was someone he didn't particularly want, he turned it around and led the charge.
- Frankie told Derrick he would take him to the final two due to the Team America thing. We know Cody and Derrick are the Hitmen final two. All he needs to do is secure Caleb taking him to the final two. Caleb seems torn between him and Cody because all three have "played the same game" being loyal to each other, winning some comps and playing the game as clean as they can.
- Caleb is still going on about how he's a shoe-in to win the favorite player money.
- Although he's been entertaining in a house of boring people and more entertaining than Frankie the Entertainer, that should rightfully go to Donny. I don't believe there's ever been the reaction to a hamster that Donny has received.
- But they don't know that.
- Victoria, as I could have predicted, became a sad drunk.
- Derrick, as I could have predicted, became the one who tried to console her.
- Nicole told Victoria that she (Nicole) loves Derrick and now knows why she (Victoria) loves him.
- Cha-ching, Derrick's got the two jury votes in the bank right there. Nicole already told him she would campaign for him in the jury house.
- THAT is how to be a puppetmaster!
- Now he just has to get to the final two!
|If a dragon and two BB gals enter a bar ...|
|A delicate operation|
|He's thinking, she's drinking|
|Cody gives Christine a big head|
|And now Frankie?|