|Mouth shut. Good.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Insecurities and Paranoia:
- Derrick told Frankie now he realizes how he (Frankie) got chosen for Team America. He thinks Don must have a sob story which resonated with viewers.
- Nope. No sob story about Donny. He's a good guy who seems quite content with his lot in life. If only we could all be that content and have such great family support.
- Derrick and Frankie have each other's back as Team America members. Frankie is sure that Donny would never target them and, thus, he doesn't think they should vote out Donny.
- Unfortunately (because I like both Derrick and Donny), Derrick thinks because Donny told them that one time that he was there for Donny Thompson first, then Team America, that Donny would have no problem either targeting them or voting them out.
- Oh, come on! Derrick is there for Derrick first. Frankie is there for Frankie first. Anyone not in the house with the intent to win it for themselves doesn't belong there!
- <.rant over>
- The veto players besides Christine, Donny and Zach are: Caleb, Derrick and Nicole. Victoria will host.
- Derrick already asked Caleb to throw the comp.
- Yeah, that worked out so well with the BOB and Frankie, huh?
- Frankie thinks America must hate Nicole and Zach for trying to get him out.
- Um. No. I can't speak for ALL of America, just my part in America. I want you out, too. So there, Mr. Grande.
- Derrick thinks that Zach is acting like a three-year old about the Frankie revelation.
- He is. But has Zach ever acted mature? No? I didn't think so.
- Later Derrick told Frankie he thinks Zach is so upset because he had a plan for the whole time in the house and Frankie destroyed it all, now Zach is lost.
- Frankie didn't miss any opportunity he could to mention his fan base. To me, that makes him all that more obnoxious.
- Derrick isn't helping the Frankie/Zach rift by telling Frankie that Zach volunteered to go on the block to make sure Frankie went home.
- Derrick was surprised that popular YouTubers have agents and such.
- On a side note: I saw a recent segment on one of the news shows about REAL successful YouTubers (not small time like Frankie) -- earning a half-million and more per year. To be honest, I haven't heard of any of them, either.
- On a bit of a more serious (yet still Frankie-serving) note, Frankie told Derrick he was here to win the game and make a name for himself. He said he loves his sister, but she's always been "the sun and I've been Pluto." Since Pluto was demoted, heck ... Frankie isn't even a planet!
- Christine picked the Have Nots -- Donny and Zach. (What a shock and a surprise!)
- The food I voted for -- peanut butter and jelly fish -- are the additional items. They're happy about the peanut butter, the jelly fish not so much.
- Zach told Donny he feels like everyone is against him.
- Oh, like Donny doesn't know that feeling ... SINCE DAY ONE!
- Zach and Nicole are getting as bad as the show's fans with the conspiracy theories. They think it was "like staged that that comp could be completed by one person." Probably a lot of the "team" comps could be done by one, but no one has ever just sat down and not participated (Caleb) before.
- Nicole cried. She really misses Hayden. She doesn't like anyone in the house (well, maybe Donny, but she can't always seem to relate to him) and she's sure she's going home soon.
- Well, to jury.
- Donny and Zach, now both on the outside looking in, had some very sad conversations. At one point, Donny told Zach he's been alone the whole time, watching the others playing pool, never being invited in on conversations and it will all be over soon. He seemed to be on the verge of crying as he said it.
- It went from Donny trying to cheer Zach up to Zach trying to cheer Donny. I kind of like that Zach. I'm not too keen on the Zach we've seen for most of the season except for entertainment value.
- Victoria told Nicole that anyone who trusts Frankie now has to be an idiot.
- You go, girl!
- Victoria also told Nicole that Derrick is trustworthy and she thinks she'll (Victoria) fall apart emotionally if he goes.
- I really can't call him all that trustworthy, but I do think Derrick does care for people and hates to see anyone (especially the women) upset.
- Victoria also thinks Derrick doesn't manipulate people.
- Donny and Zach continued to bond.
- I think that's good for the young grasshopper.
- Donny told Zach money doesn't make you happy, family does.
- Zach claimed he wants to live at home with his parents for as long as possible.
- Oh my. His parents might object to that one. I mean, love is more bearable with an adult child if they live nearby, not necessarily IN the home ... I think! Especially a Zachish child!
- Derrick thinks everything Nicole/Hayden told him last week were lies. Cody tried to convince him otherwise.
- Cody is right.
- Heh. The BB voice has a new message for when they break things in the house: "This is the reason we can't have nice things."
- Here I thought it's because they got a deal at the the dollar store on stuff!
- I've been trying to wait out the in progress veto comp, but I've run out of stuff to say.
- As long as the comp ends at a human hour, I'll put up a quick announcement of the winner. If it's real late, I'll post early in the morning (East Coast time).
- I have my fingers crossed for a Donny win although now I feel sad that he's actually sad in the house.
|Who could this be?|
|Is it BB or a beauty pageant?|
|Frankie back in his favorite bed|
|Roomies preparing their Have Not beds|