|Victoria does her hair|
Yesterday in the BB house, it was SO boring! Well, at least until the three -- Christine, Frankie and Caleb -- returned from their outing. Here's what's gone down inside that Big Brother House of Deja Vu All Over Again:
- Donny had been asleep through all of the brouhahas.
- That's good, but it's not good. He feels like an outsider, but brings some of it on himself by not being there when things happen.
- Donny is worried -- when he's been on the block before, people kept telling him he would be safe. No one is saying that this week.
- Derrick told Cody he's worried that Nicole is up to something.
- They had the Sunday Photo Funday with the photo booth. 4, 3, 2, ONE.
- Derrick thinks that Donny is a manipulator (pot, kettle, black!), but Nicole is a pathological liar.
- Say what?
- It's clear that now he has changed his mind again -- now he wants Nicole out over Donny.
- ... even though she's not on the block and Christine has told her (and others) that she promised not to put her on the block.
- But we all know Derrick by now. He'll finagle a way to get her on the block if that's his will.
- Donny and Derrick talked about this week's Team America mission being hard and failing it. They both said they need the money and it's obvious Frankie doesn't.
- Derrick was worried that Frankie was going to expose them when he made his big "announcement" the other day. He apparently requested all the cameras be in position.
- Oh, yeah. The spotlight has to be on Frankie.
- When asked, Donny told Derrick that he thinks he (Donny) was chosen because of his accent.
- I think it's not just the accent, but the whole country persona.
- Then the NFL thingee outing bunch returned to the house.
- Zankie is reunited as if they never parted ways.
- As I'm SO not a football fan, all of their talk was lost on me. I don't know the players or anything.
- Caleb said people were shouting "Beast Mode Cowboy."
- Zach has caught the Get Nicole Out bug and passed it on to Frankie.
- They decided that she is such a big liar!
- When she's not. Nicole has been honest about all of the others lying! Poor girl!
- Caleb got a rest from slop on the outing, eating hot dogs and hamburgers.
- Christine said that Frankie thinks he's a celebrity, so he acted like one shmoozing all during their outing.
- Frankie had a big talk with Nicole alone ... against her wishes. She doesn't want to talk to him at all!
- Christine told Victoria that she's probably going to put her (Victoria) on the block, but she's 100% safe.
- Then it happened.
- Derrick's wishes went into effect.
- Caleb told Christine that Nicole talked about backdooring her.
- Cody said the same thing.
- They "opened Christine's eyes" to all the evil that is Nicole.
- Now the plan is that Christine will replace Zach with Nicole on the block.
- Then Nicole will go home with a unanimous vote.
- At this point, it's obvious that neither Nicole nor Donny have any chance to win the game with the machine working against them.
- So, either going to jury might be a load off their shoulders.
- They can finally relax.
|Sleeping with Raid at hand|
|Cool shades, Donny!|
|They knew Beast Mode Cowboy!|