|Whatever will I do?|
What's been happening since Derrick and Frankie became HoHs? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Did You Hear My Sister is Famous?:
- The hamsters think Caleb must be the most popular because Julie asks him questions each week. They noticed that Julie had nothing to ask of outgoing HoH Christine.
- Hmm. Maybe Christine skeeves out Julie Chen, too!
- Derrick told Victoria that she's safe and Frankie won't backdoor her, either.
- Caleb wants Derrick to be the remaining HoH this week.
- So do I.
- Hey ... then they could backdoor FRANKIE! Yes!
- Alone for a few minutes, Derrick talked to us. He said it was another win for the boys in blue. But he's worried if he wins too many HoHs, they'll want him out. He also said he knows that there's no way that Donny can't go on the block this week and it's going to be rough. He predicts fireworks when they make the nominations.
- Heh. Frankie told Victoria that Julie wanted her to answer the question she asked with Ariana Grande being the biggest moment.
- I so love that she didn't!
- Derrick told Frankie that he won't backdoor him (sigh), but wants to remain HoH this week as he thinks next week is endurance and Frankie would be better at it than him.
- Both Frankie and Derrick agree that Donny must go home this week.
- They're thinking Derrick will put up Donny and Zach while Frankie puts Christine and Cody.
- Frankie is all in a panic because Cody has said he doesn't want to be on the block.
- Heck, who does? It's about time Cody had to worry a bit!
- In a rare moment for this season, BB gave them alcohol -- one bottle of wine and six beers. Oh my. I hope they all don't go into drunken rages!
- Derrick talked to Donny. He told him that people want him to put him (Donny) up with Victoria so they would lose BOB. He won't do that.
- Derrick told Donny it would look fishy if he doesn't nominate him.
- Tru dat. But we know Derrick has another agenda besides Team America, too -- his own goals in the game.
- Derrick also told him that he's thinking of putting him up with Zach.
- But is Zach okay with this?
- No way!
- He pouts.
- Cody pouts.
- Geez, if they didn't want to go on the block, they should have won HoH! The numbers are down.
- Of course, Victoria could go on the block.
- But she can't.
- Derrick won't have that.
- Zach claims he wouldn't feel comfortable throwing the BOB.
- In a way, I don't blame him. He needs to think of his own game.
- But Derrick doesn't feel that way!
- Who wants to see my HoH room?
- Frankie got a letter from his sister in which she said she will be hosting the VMA awards. Derrick got a letter from his wife with updates on his young daughter (who's at that stage where she's speaking new words everyday and such).
- After Derrick read his letter (second, of course) and the hamsters were praising his daughter's progress ... Frankie (missing the spotlight) had to burst in with, "Did you hear my sister's hosting the VMAs?"
- Then it's back to fussing about who goes on the block.
- Zach says it's too late in the game to be throwing comps.
- Cody says that he isn't "comfortable" with going up if Zach isn't throwing the comp and that he won't throw the comp if he goes up with Donny.
- Fuss, fuss, whine, whine.
- Caleb said he won't volunteer because he volunteered last week.
- And we all know that he doesn't have a clue how to throw a comp anyway!
- Finally at one point, Zach claimed that everyone was attacking him and he would throw the comp if they want.
- Cody told Derrick that if he was put on the block with Donny, he'd throw it but he didn't want to say it in front of Caleb.
- Christine told them she'd throw it
- They continued to whine and fuss.
- What to do? What to do?
- Why, let's draw Skittles!
- Christine's color is drawn and it is she who will be on the block with Donny.
- Cody and Caleb's colors are drawn as the opposing nominees.
- Caleb is ticked that Zach's not on the block.
- After all, Caleb has done so much for the alliance!
- (Yeah, like blowing last week's BOB throw!)
- Caleb thinks they should backdoor Zach.
- So ... our happy little group is falling apart and the cannibalism has begun.
|Did you hear my sister is famous?|
|Am I in trouble this week again?|
|We might have to beast this out|
|Will I really be safe? I'm not so sure.|
|Who wants to see their HoH room?|