|Who wants to see my HoH room?|
It was a mental comp. Cody won. Who woulda thunk it? Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Really Noisy Hamsters:
- Why must they always shout so much? I have to keep turning my volume down. Indoor voices please.
- But don't whisper. It irks me when I have to turn the volume way up for whispers, then Frankie or Christine come along and squeal.
- When the feeds returned, Nicole spoke of the joys of the jury house -- they could make lists of foods, beverages, candy, etc. and get it delivered to them, BB set them up with Pandora so they could listen to any kind of music they wanted. They could sleep wherever they wanted without BB yelling at them.
- Donny is elated to have a friend in the house once again. He told Nicole he's been so lonely. "It will be nice to have someone to set with."
- Donny pointed out to Nicole that going two against six will probably not have good results.
- "Game on," said Nicole.
- They're sure that they will be nominated together.
- Alas, so am I.
- Derrick is glad it was Nicole coming back and not Hayden.
- I bet he is!
- Christine has latched onto the guys.
- Safety in numbers, after all. Now there are suddenly two bigger targets than her and she can float along for a few more weeks hanging onto coattails.
- I'm mad at Nicole. Yes, I am. She was foolish enough to tell Frankie that his sister was in the audience at the double eviction. That set him off into over the top ridiculous ear-piercing squealing. Grr.
- Frankie and Derrick assured Donny that Team America is still a go for missions. Hey, they want him out (and he knows it), but why not go for as much money as they can?
- Then came the comp. From what they said, Nicole was the first gone. It was questions on what day what happened.
- Both Derrick and Nicole said they weren't even sure what number day today was!
- I'm with them there. It seems like eons ago the season started.
- Nicole told Donny that Hayden should have come back instead of her because he would have "crushed" the comp.
- Frankie thinks there might be a Pandora's Box this week.
- They haven't been able to have one all summer as the room has been used weekly for the second HoH.
- Huh. Christine thinks Donny's fans are going to be pissed. Then Frankie said he doesn't think Donny has any fans!
- Hey! Donny has more fans and fewer haters than both Christine and Frankie combined!
- Aww ... Nicole says that Hayden gave her a rose and wrote her love notes in the jury house. Ain't that sweet? She says he's the most kind and thoughtful guy she's ever met.
- Everybody acted happy at Cody's HoH reveal.
- We know some weren't all that thrilled, but played along.
- Cody's mother wrote him a letter addressed to "CodyBear."
- Donny's starting to get a bit edgy. He told Cody he's thought all along that he was some dumb kid and he's really smart.
- Cody: "I'm a college graduate."
- "Huh. Who? What? Where?"
- While Cody wants to concentrate on getting Donny out, Derrick is thinking it might be best to target Nicole (as he says she's more deceitful than Donny).
- I think Derrick's thinking of missions for Team America -- since both would have to go, might as well keep Donny the extra week.
- It's all about the Benjamins.
- Nicole isn't ready to give her return to the game up. She plans to plead with Cody that she was HoH three times and never put him up, she's out of sync with the game and weak, etc.
- We'll see.
- But, if Derrick has his way, which he usually does, his flying monkey Cody will target Nicole while Derrick cackles looking at the crystal ball.
|Goody! Now there are two to go before me!|
|Just passing through ...|
|A week ahead with a friend! Yay!|
|Gag me now|