|Da boyz chillaxin'|
Here's the happenings from today (so far) inside that Big Brother House of Patrol is Over:
- Derrick called an end to the neighborhood watch last night. No explanation to his fellow hamsters. No questions asked. Mission accomplished.
- In the morning, Donny had a long talk with Cody. He tried to convince him that Frankie would take all or any of the others before him and that Derrick can't be trusted. He blames Derrick for masterminding Hayden's exit. He said that Frankie had Caleb to do his dirty work, but probably wouldn't take him to the final two. He likened Cody to Derrick's Caleb.
- Cody was rather noncommittal, defending Derrick a few times, but without real enthusiasm.
- However, later in the day, he reported back to Derrick about the conversation.
- I think Donny was going on Zach's advice and perhaps his own gut feeling that Cody was the weak link of the bunch.
- But it doesn't seem like he's weak enough or he just trusts his Hitman buddy Derrick too much.
- In the Pink Capgate drama, Victoria has cut up her pink cap (which is the one Zach's been wearing all season and is pining for now in his time of personal crisis), wrapped it in foil with just a bit showing to let on it's the pink cap. She put it in the bottom of the laundry basket.
- In a Team America meet-up, both Donny and Frankie mentioned that they might be able to use Zach (as they have for most of their missions) for future missions.
- But I doubt they'll keep him.
- It's kind of set in stone now.
- The feeds never picked up what was shouted over the fence at them last night causing the lockdown. Every time they mention it, we get fish. Other sites claim it was nasty things about Caleb and Frankie, love for Zach. However, as it wasn't discenible on the feeds and BB shuts the conversation down if they mention it, I can't really say.
- Zach claims that they called BMC the man, love you Zach and Frankie's the best.
- Caleb thinks they may have said Beast Mode Cowboy, we hate you.
- Zach insists his version is right.
- We couldn't hear it.
- But, both Caleb and Frankie were a bit subdued after it.
- And, Caleb seems to be quieter today. Both Frankie and Derrick picked up on that. They think it might be from the missing stuff.
- I'd say he's deep thinking, but I've heard of no forest fires in that area, so nothing's burning.
- BB gave them a dartboard to cheer them up.
- No pointy weapon type darts, though. They get the magnets.
- Weird instructions with it: They must turn in the darts at 24 hours, the dartboard remains and must stay in place. Next week they get the darts for another 24 hours. This will go on until the end of the season.
- Um. Okay.
- Frankie, Caleb and Derrick talked about how stupid (and disgusting) it is that Christine hasn't stopped caressing and hanging all over Cody. She was so upset with the zing that they thought she'd stop.
- She hasn't.
- And, with that particular thing ... I totally agree with Frankie, Derrick and Caleb!
- Tonight is rather ho-hum.
- So, there ya go.
|Cody, you're Derrick's Caleb|
|Death of the pink cap|
|The HoH camera in action|
|Ohh! Darts! Not the pointy weapon ones.|