|Caleb and Nicole take a tumble|
Yep, yep. I'm still here watching the grass grow. Too bad it's artificial turf! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boredom:
- The screen cap above is the most entertaining thing that happened all day yesterday. Caleb and Nicole were sitting next to each other. He was leaning back on his chair and leaned back too far. He grabbed Nicole's chair as he went, thus dragging her over, too. He claims it was an accident. But, since he had grabbed on and rocked her chair before, it was probably on purpose -- he might have just thought he wouldn't be really able to pull her over.
- After she got up, she threw the water from her glass at him and he managed to perfectly escape getting hit by any.
- How boring was it for them? It was so boring that all were in bed before 2am their time -- a first for this season.
- Let's see ... what happened ... what happened.
- Um. Cody got his HoH camera.
- Nicole told Christine that she'd like to meet Ian and Dan at their after party. I can totally see that.
- Victoria and Nicole bonded more. Victoria is still on her jealousy kick about Christine while we all know Christine betrayed Nicole. So, they have some common ground going there.
- The BB voice yelled at Cody for jumping into the pool.
- I've decided I'd personally like to have that backyard for myself. Get rid of the cameras and mirrors, though. Oh. I'd like the kitchen and storage room, too. I'd have to redecorate the whole place, but I could live there. Without hamsters and cameras, of course.
- The live feeds were blocked as the hamsters did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
- Victoria told Nicole that her whole view of Christine changed when she saw what Christine did to her (Nicole). She vowed to never put Nicole on the block if she wins HoH.
- That's a big IF, but the sentiment is good.
- Derrick and Nicole have bonded a bit due to Victoria and Nicole bonding. He told Nicole that he's said all along that Victoria was a good person.
- Nicole is really struggling as a Have Not.
- Donny seems to be taking it in stride. He's taken a lot in stride this summer.
- Derrick and Cody compared notes on Christine, deciding she's a pathological liar.
- Too bad they didn't think of that before Cody didn't use the veto!
- Cody said he'd rather Frankie and Christine go away before Nicole.
- I say, "Yay, Cody! You da man!"
- Unfortunately, Derrick inputted with what a huge competition threat Nicole is. Grr, Derrick.
- Caleb is disgusted with the Cody/Christine physical petting and cuddling.
- So am I.
- Of course, she also pets Derrick.
- She pets the girls, too.
- If she touched me, I'd give her a look that would KILL.
- Nicole has bought Derrick's tale hook, line and sinker. She told Victoria she'd trust him with her life.
- While I bet Derrick could be trusted with her life outside the house, inside not so much. (As we all know.)
- Christine told Cody that Frankie and Nicole offered her final two deals.
- Oh, well. Hamsters spinning their wheels in a hold position for now.
- And, they're all still asleep.
|You two can leave anytime. Please.|
|Hot tub gathering|
|Has Donny finally gone bonkers?|
|More thinking about exercising than actual exercising|
|24 hour darts are back|