|Bonding with Donny over Jenga?|
I know. I know. I didn't post this morning. But, it's been mainly the same-old same-old in that Big Brother House of Zach Pleading, Donny Grasping Straws:
- Zach keeps trying to tell everyone that keeping him in the house over Cody is in their best interest.
- He understands he has a big mouth.
- He understands that he repeats things to the wrong people.
- He understands he can be annoying.
- But, all that aside ... keep him because he's so good for their games!
- Sorry, Zach. I think the bridges are burnt, the die is cast.
- Meanwhile, Donny has tried working his angles.
- You know he's at wit's end if he's trying to get Christine to work with him.
- She sits around talking how much she wants him gone from the house.
- Hours before their talk, she went on to both Frankie and Derrick about how much she hates Donny.
- But he makes some rather valid points that she's the bottom of the pecking order.
- He kept pointing out that "some" people have never been on the block. Hmm. Who could he be talking about?
- Derrick has never ever been on the block.
- Both Christine and Frankie were initially on the block, but not in the final nominations after BOB. Victoria has also never been in the final noms due to BOB and Veto.
- Donny kept mentioning "someone" in the house that everybody likes.
- Oh my. I believe he's talking DERRICK!
- He told her that there's one very impressive person. (Derrick)
- He also said that he thinks they'd be doing the viewers a disservice if the final three were Cody, Derrick and Victoria.
- Now, I don't think he really thinks that. He's just about the only one inside the house who sees how strong Derrick's game actually is. You don't need to be nominated a gazillion times to play an excellent game!
- He asked if Frankie has noticed how close Derrick, Victoria and Cody actually are and hinted they'd knock them (Christine, Frankie, Caleb) to be the final three.
- Frankie has all but dismissed his ex-BFF. He shoots down practically every plea Zach makes.
- At least Derrick was much more kind to him although not giving him any hope at all for staying.
- Oh. And then Christine went and reported to Cody about the talk with Donny.
- Not that I wanted Donny to team up with Christine.
- She skeeves me out too much.
- I only hope he can team up with whoever comes back tomorrow and wins HoH.
- I personally would like to see both Derrick and Donny in the final two.
|Please! I could be good for your game!|
|The only one who ever exercises|
|Maybe he can move in with them!|