|The Memory Wall|
Welp, this is it! My last live feeds report on the BB16 happenings inside the house. Granted, there has been little to report on the last few days. But, here goes Hamsters in the Hole:
- BB has been kind enough to bring in food for their lunches the last several days.
- Victoria has given up begging Derrick for the final two.
- They lamented the loss of the pool table and yard when lockdown came yesterday.
- Every time they're somewhere, it's like, "I/we am/are the last one(s) here to be in this room, play pool, be in the yard, etc."
- Lots of reminiscing.
- It's Derrick and Cody vying for the final HoH comp win tonight.
- It doesn't matter which one wins.
- Derrick will take Cody to the final two. Cody will take Derrick to the final two. Victoria will just go out the door.
- There was an interesting talk between Derrick and Victoria in the wee hours of the morning today.
- He all but came out and told her that he will go with Cody to the final two.
- He said that he brought her along this far to show that she deserves to be there and to give her the chance to win comps and go on on her own.
- He just thinks, due to things said by others, that he'd have no chance to win against her in the final two.
- He has to think of why he's there -- to better his family's finances for the future.
- And, he can't do that if he makes the wrong decision now.
- He told her he thinks he has a much better chance to win against Cody in the final two.
- She, in his mist, agrees and says she'll totally support him. She said she just didn't want to hear that he liked and worked with Cody more than he liked and worked with her.
- He's no dummy. He ain't gonna say that! He said the perfect thing to her, as he has said to so many so many times this season.
- Hopefully, he can mist the jury, too.
- They had a final bit for BBAD last night and for the live feeders this morning.
- Bring on the finale!
|Now he snuggles with Victoria|
|Saying goodbye to the live feeders|
|Derrick telling Victoria his reasoning|