|How I feel watching them this season|
First off --- my apologies. I jumped the gun for the first time ever in the blog by calling the nominations with scant proof. The particular long Jeff interviews feed blockage was NOT the nominations. I'll explain what it was in a moment.
But then the nominations came down later and I was right with my call that it's Cody and Victoria on the block with Victoria the probable target of all (even though Derrick would probably personally prefer to keep her in his own game). I was just wrong about the WHEN on the nominations.
- The initial Jeff interviews feeds blockage was due to Jeff himself (and Jordan). As promised on the show Thursday, they showed up at the house.
- So Jeff could propose marriage to Jordan in the backyard complete with champagne and a band and all.
- Caleb thought the instruments meant they expected him to play/serenade the couple.
- Caleb also thought that they would get to bring the leftover champagne back into the house.
- He was mistaken.
- In the house, Jeff reamed them for being slobs.
- Eventually through the evening, they went on a housecleaning mass effort.
- The bathroom actually looks good without clutter all over.
- I'd mock them for being so excited when they found a Swiffer in the storage room, but I'd have to mock myself as well.
- I love a Swiffer.
- Seeing the storage room all stocked with goods reminds me of a survivalist shelter of some sort. I could have used a stocked storage room when I was laid up with knee surgery! I still want one.
- Conversation of Christine getting booed continued to arise now and then. They have come to the conclusion that she played them all and was cruel in Diary Room sessions or the married woman hanging all over Cody or she's just plain a mean person.
- I must be a mean person, too. I'm kind of enjoying them all worrying about possibly being booed.
- Out of the remaining hamsters, I can only see Frankie being booed. Post-Amber Caleb has been bearable, albeit full of himself and delusions of grandeur. Heck, Caleb has even been entertainment in a house of dullards since Zach and Hayden left. Yeah, I've been staunchly a Derrick fan since the start and think his puppetmaster powers are amazing. But, as for his entertainment value? That's so lacking, dude!
- They continue to worry and question what pushing the button did/will do to them.
- They're not close at all to the real answer.
- They'll find out Wednesday.
- Donny holla: "Fear the beard, holla!"
- They want Zach to record more hollas.
- The hollas have actually slowed down a lot.
- Holla! I ain't no hollaback girl!
- The Team America mission chosen (obviously chosen by show only viewers) is to convince them there's a rodent in the house and stay up all night to catch it.
- Now, the fast would have been more interesting. This one is too much like the neighborhood patrol one.
- I personally think Team America should have ended when one was voted out.
- Derrick is scrambling to find a way to save both Cody and Victoria. If he wins veto and takes Cody down, Caleb goes up ... can they get rid of Frankie without Caleb's help?
- Little does he know, the pushing of the button killed this whole week's HoH and nominations anyway.
- Maybe they can get it right on the second try -- Frankie on the block, Frankie goes home.
- Lots of small talk.
|They'll be knocking down my door with offers|
|Everybody's best F2 partner|
|Just a joker|
|Channeling Caleb? Ew.|