|Sad Frankie in the tub|
Okay ... I know I didn't post last night. I have a few reasons. First off, the whole 50 grand bonus controversy was taking me to task. I didn't want to post on that until I had a personal grasp on whether it was an actuality or something made up by a hamster as gameplay. Oh? The second thing? I fell asleep before the veto comp? I really didn't mean to! I've been running on empty between BB and my real job (which pays the bills).
Let's first look at that big BB bonus controversy --
- Supposedly, BB offered $50,000 as a bonus to the winner if both of the Team America mates are in the final two.
- This all came up because Frankie came out of the Diary Room crying and told Derrick that he had to wake up and go in there.
- When Derrick came out, he talked to Frankie about the "bonus."
- Hmm. Something is fishy here. I don't think it's a real offer by BB.
- First reason why -- BB is cheap. Had they made an offer, it would have been more along the lines of maybe 10 grand.
- Second reason why -- This would be a Team America thing. We (America) vote on Team America things. BB KNOWS that Frankie is pretty hated by the Internet crowd, if not by the show crowd. They KNOW that had a decision like this been put up for the vote, it would have gotten a huge NO. They KNOW that if Frankie were to get to the final two and win the supposed bonus, the show fans would be steaming that he'd be getting extra money they didn't vote to give him. Heck, I think BB KNOWS that if Frankie wins, there will be a big fan hot mess going on. They know he's hated. While they cannot control who wins, they're not going to offer extra money to have a hated by the fans person win.
- Third reason -- BB didn't cut in telling them not to talk about production. Had it really been a secret move by them, the feeds would have been blocked or they would have been hushed by a BB voice reprimand. However, if it's all fictional, they'd be allowed to talk on and air over the feeds.
- Therefore, the whole bonus offer makes no sense whatsoever.
- I think it's probably yet another Derrick scheme covering his bases, making Frankie think he's on his side. Or, he's possibly setting things up for, in the case Frankie remains on the block, he might vote to keep Frankie and force Caleb to send Frankie home in a tiebreaker. That way, he'd have Frankie's jury vote -- "Well, I tried to save ya, buddy!"
- There is nothing about it on the CBS website, nor have they given us any teasers for it during the show or commercials.
- Everything considered, I doubt the offer was legit. Yet, it sure gives the grassy knoll folks something new and exciting to be up in arms about!
- Although boring on the whole, some of their study habits for the comp were funny -- looking through fingers, boxes, blocking noses apart, long discussions on noses, crows-feet, etc.
- When the veto comp came down, it was a CODY win with Derrick right behind him.
- Victoria did a lot better than before, but still was apparently way behind the others. But she beat Frankie! He apparently froze during the comp! Woot! Woot!
- Huh. Victoria also did better than Caleb. Good for her. Give her a cookie.
- Caleb and Cody solidified the final three plan with Derrick as their third.
- Caleb told Derrick and Victoria that he wants it to be a tie vote so he can send Frankie home.
- Cody's not on board with that plan at all.
- Nor is Derrick.
- Cody and Derrick told Caleb they would both be voting out Frankie.
- Victoria danced with the headphones on in the HoH room. It must be akin to a deaf person watching someone dance -- I couldn't hear the music, but I definitely had a good sense of the beat. Of course, that wouldn't work if I was the one dancing. At least Victoria CAN dance!
- Of course, there will be no suspense awaiting the veto meeting. We know Cody won't use it as it would force Caleb to put Derrick up.
- That just ain't happening.
- Unless Victoria goes totally whacko and scares them all, Frankie will go home.
- Victoria will probably follow him next.
- Then Caleb.
- At least, that's Derrick's plan. Well, he might flip it and go for Victoria in the final two.
|The big controversial talk|
|Keep smiling, girl!|
|My kneecaps are sweating|
|Yay for Cody, veto winner!|
|Dancing by myself ...|
|The writing is on the wall|