|They gave us comp goggles!|
Yep, the three hamsters are still in the house! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of About Five Days Too Long:
- They haven't killed each other yet.
- Cody and Derrick have verified and reverified that they will take each other to the final two when one of them wins the final part of the final HoH.
- Victoria, having lost the first two parts, is totally out of it unless one takes her with him.
- That just ain't gonna happen.
- BB has told them they cannot tell her that they (Derrick) won't take her to the final two.
- She's calmed down a bit at bugging him about it.
- However, sometimes she bursts into begging.
- I still think her jury vote will go to Derrick for the win anyway.
- Nonetheless, she keeps hoping for a miracle.
- (Ain't gonna happen.)
- Yesterday, BB ordered lunch for them from Panera.
- Lots of pool playing.
- Some playing in the pool.
- Much sitting around wondering about the jury.
- At one point they discussed Survivor. Cody didn't like the winner Tony because he lied about being a cop.
|Dreaming of getting out of the house|
|Baking for the boyz|