|At least she's not moping|
Geez. You can pretty much read my previous report and find out what's happened since. Same as it ever was ...
- Speculation on the powers of the pushed button
- A message on the TV screen said "The next live show is in 48 hours."
- It went unnoticed for a long time.
- Curiosity about why there's a Wednesday live show when they don't realize there isn't a Thursday live show. They're thinking the finale might have been moved up and Sunday is the finale.
- Final two and final three "what if" speculation.
- Get rid of Frankie talk.
- New is Derrick's wounded finger. He's worried that there's something in the cut or it might be getting infected. The medic will look at it.
- Oh, don't worry. He'll ignore his finger to try to actually win a comp.
- Derrick told Cody how important the final veto winner is, more than the HoH even as that winner is the sole vote.
- Thankfully someone in the house realizes this stuff!
- Frankie snored.
- Make him stop.
- Frankie fussed and whined about dry skin on his face half the day.
- That is, when he was awake, anyway.
- Lots of napping.
- Playing pool.
- Being in the pool at times.
- Caleb is still sure that the pressing of the button will bring them riches beyond imagination.
- Or, something like that.
- They recorded goodbye messages for Cody and Victoria today.
- Might not need them this week.
- I really don't have much more for you.
- Make Frankie go away.
- Thank you.
|Too much excitement to handle|
|Something new! Only one cam with BRB!|
|Derrick wants a medic to look at his finger|