|Badminton injury/foolish casualty|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Expect the Expected:
- Nicole knows she will be going home Thursday and is now holding her head high.
- But she'd still rather stay.
- Being consoling during all of Victoria's crying is getting to Derrick. His patience is starting to wear thin.
- Derrick told Christine that Nicole said that Frankie is playing the best game in the house.
- I didn't hear her say that. I suppose it's possible she said it as they didn't backdoor him this week, though.
- Christine said she'd rather lose to any of the other three guys, but not Frankie.
- She can't stand him, y'know.
- Nicole said that they put the exact kind of people she said she didn't like in the house. Basically fake happy people, not real people.
- Derrick has been studying for comps, as has Christine.
- Cody doesn't think anyone has been studying other than himself and Christine.
- He needn't worry. Derrick wants him in the house.
- For now.
- Christine doesn't think she's done anything to embarrass her parents.
- How about her husband?
- Cody got all worried because Caleb talked with Frankie about the idea of backdooring him before deciding to put Victoria on the block.
- Cody and Derrick think that Caleb needs to go before long because he can't keep his mouth shut.
- Of course, they could have been rid of one obstacle this week had Caleb put Frankie on the block.
- Cody and Derrick think Caleb wanted to save Frankie because he sees him as a connection to the music industry.
- The ONLY connection Frankie has is that his sister is apparently and up and coming pop star. If she's bright, she'll distance herself from her brother.
- Nicole told Derrick that Caleb plans to take Cody to the end so he "can beat the best."
- Derrick said that's foolish. He plans on taking someone he can beat.
- Can you say "Victoria?"
- I'm tired of hearing Derrick say he's 30 and a grown man.
- I was on my own and "a grown woman" per se by the time I was 18.
- Of course, he is in a house with a bunch of children who still live with their parents for the most part.
- Frankie doesn't live with his parents, but I'm sure they have a hand in supporting him and his lifestyle.
- Nicole is still enthralled with Derrick, now thinks Cody did both her and Hayden in.
|What? She's not caressing his toes?|
|They need to get him OUT|
|Can you find the dragon?|