|The HoH gets no blood on his hands|
Derrick pretty much has it made in the shade. Here's a quick rundown --
- As expected, he nominated Victoria and Caleb for eviction.
- Cody won the Power of Veto again.
- The Hitmen's next target was Caleb unless something changed drastically during the two feedless days.
- Cody can't save anyone with the veto as he and Derrick cannot go on the block.
- Cody is the sole vote.
- Caleb is sure that Cody will vote out Victoria.
- Victoria and Derrick are still acting on the outs.
- Cody should vote out Caleb, the largest threat (other than Derrick) for the win.
- Derrick once again won't have the "blood on his hands."
- The final three should be Victoria, Cody and Derrick.
|Caleb will get bloody if he keeps picking his arms|