|End of veto meeting on the live feeds|
They know something's up. BB blocked the live feeds with Jeff interviews this morning and we got them back as Cody and Victoria were giving their pleas for the veto to be used. That's not the regular timing for this. Nor do we usually see this on the live feeds. Here's the skinny from inside that Big Brother House of Confusion and Speculation:
- Not a surprise ... Frankie did NOT use the veto. Had he used it, either Caleb or Derrick would go on the block. He's promised both of them they're safe. And, for now at least, he's keeping the promise.
- Much of the night was spent on speculation on the button.
- Now, of course, they're wondering about the times between the button listing Wednesday and the early PoV meeting.
- They've pretty much decided that there must be two live shows and two evictions this week - Wednesday and Thursday. They think the show will wrap up the next week.
- They're wrong.
- Back to the overnight hours and even right at this moment as I type this up -- Caleb, Cody and Derrick are talking about how good Frankie is in all the comps, how he must be trashtalking them for losing to him and how much they HAVE to get him out of the house.
- Hopefully they'll have the opportunity to fix that a bit on Wednesday.
- The rodent Team America mission went down.
- Cody was the funniest, trying to keep up in a chair to the point where the BB voice told him, "Stop climbing."
- Victoria prepared a concoction to poison the fictitious rat and offered to go on Rat Patrol.
- Frankie overacted after the fact although he and Derrick did great in setting up the first sighting scenario.
- They think the target this week is Victoria.
- I hope that will change.
|The wheels are always turning|
|Late night "we need Frankie out" meeting|
|Yep, enthralling conversations indeed|
|Pondering possibilities of the button|
|Thinking of Christine? Ew|
|Looking for the rat (who's standing right there)|
|Cody is wimpier than Victoria|
|And the cheese (rat) sits alone|