|The hammock didn't need replacement this year|
After the excitement of the unexpected way early veto meeting yesterday, we returned to life as we know it in the Big Brother 16 house ... boredom. Here's the latest:
- They have lots to speculate about -- the button's powers, why the timing of the veto meeting and Christine's boos from the crowd.
- So, they rehash and speculate over and over again.
- Derrick and Frankie have decided that they should let Victoria feel safe as pushing the button just might keep her in the game.
- Frankie is sure there will be a live show on Wednesday due to the PoV meeting timing.
- They had been told that the PoV meeting was a live one-take thing and would be on the live feeds.
- Derrick kept hinting that he'd be the best one for anyone to take to the final two.
- He also could win a comp.
- That would help. He almost won the veto, only 23 seconds behind Frankie.
- But he's covering all bases.
- Caleb and Cody went jogging laps around the yard.
- The big "Beastmode Cowboy" dropped out gasping for air while Cody kept on running.
- Victoria loves all the Donny hollas. She thinks either he or Zach must be going to win America's Favorite as both of their hollas keep playing -- it must be what the fans want to hear.
- Caleb again went on with his reasons why he should be America's Favorite.
- Although I've admitted I actually enjoy Post-Amber Caleb, no way is he a fan favorite. America's Doofus (not to be confused with Froot Loop Dingus), perhaps. He's too easily manipulated and too full of himself.
- Victoria knows her days are dwindling and there's little (no) chance of her making it to the final two with Derrick.
- Derrick keeps trying to reassure her that whatever the button is might save her and not to give up hope.
- He also adds in that if she does stay, they need to win comps for them both to get to the final two.
- Meanwhile, Frankie wants Derrick, his Team America buddy, in the final two with him.
- Cody wants his fellow Hitman Derrick in the final two with him.
- Caleb thinks he has the best chance of winning against Derrick in the final two.
- Ah, that's Derrick's plan all along.
- Frankie played Sunday Photo Funday all by himself. The others were sleeping. Too bad, so sad. The cheese rat plays alone.
- Speaking of the rat/mouse/rodent in the house (not Frankie, the "real" supposed one), it didn't go for the bait on their homemade trap.
- Go figure.
- Now, since it can't be caught because it doesn't exist, the ghost of the rat will haunt them the rest of the days in the house.
- Derrick told Caleb that he's glad Frankie kept the nominations the same.
- They're still going with voting out Victoria.
- That is, if nothing changes.
- Caleb is still thinking the button might bring great things -- luxuries, new cars, money.
- Derrick and Frankie are still more sure it's going to be something perhaps not so good, something game-changing.
- Frankie thinks that maybe Christine got booed because she was signing (ASL) things about them. He mentioned that BB told her to stop signing.
- Once again I feel the need to complain about the random shouting and screaming in the house. If they do that at home or in apartments with neighbors, there just could be violence.
- That's all for now.
|Cody and the duck|
|Realization has set in|
|Caleb can't keep up with Cody in yard laps|
|Frankie all alone for Sunday Photo Funday|
|Derrick looks 14 once again|
|Final five hot tub toes|