|Who's this running into the house?|
Well, Team Monotony ... er, Big Brother livened the house up a bit today. Here's what happened inside that Big Brother House of Jurors Running Amok:
- Our oh-so-lovable hamsters slept in, as usual.
- Caleb found a card from BB saying that Cody's dinosaur costume was once again extinct and that they were going to have a luxury comp.
- Then they got locked in a room with a TV monitoring the house.
- Who comes running in the door?
- Our jury hamsters!
- They rip through the house throwing food, Froot Loops and clothes all over the place, basically trashing it.
- While they watched them on the TV, they all laughed. They certainly changed their tune later.
- After the initial trashing, the feeds ended up being blocked.
- However, it seems each present hamster had to put on a t-shirt with the team member of the jury's name on it.
- That juror was playing for the hamster on their team, searching for a chip worth 10 grand -- five for the juror, five for the hamster.
- Caleb was unhappy he got Jocasta.
- Victoria had Hayden.
- Hayden found the chip, so they each get the money.
- Frankie and Caleb are SO ticked about that.
- VICTORIA gets money?!?!?!
- Oh noes! Life in the BB house is SO unfair!
- Then they all groused about having to clean up the mess left behind.
- Victoria had a valid complaint that someone broke her necklace and someone crossed her name off where she had written it on the inside of the bathroom door.
- (Hamsters through the seasons have marked their existence in the john.)
- How dare the jury have a chance to win money?
- How dare they mess up my house?
- And so on.
- Now we're pretty much back to boredom.
- Nominations today, the screen said after the jurors left.
|Dancing and trashing|
|Hamsters locked up laughing|
|The trashing goes on, as does the laughing|
|I'm so mad|
|No, WE are Team Donny!|
|Jus' spittin' in a cup. Ew.|