|The final five|
Well, Christine's out, but we still have Frankie. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pushing My Buttons:
- They're all amazed at the boos they heard when Christine walked out.
- Cody is really worried that he'll be booed when he goes.
- Derrick thinks America might hate her due to both the married woman hanging out all over Cody thing plus mean things she's said.
- Spot on.
- We just don't like her.
- They noted the boos for Christine were louder than they were for Aaryn and her racially charged behavior/words last season.
- They also thought that Ariana might be in the DE audience and led the booing. Nicole told them that she had been in the audience at the first DE.
- Did you realize that Frankie has a famous sister named Ariana?
- Did you realize that Frankie himself is famous?
- Oh my.
- BB let them in the ex-Have Not room. It's now all red and black "Game" print with a huge mirror on one wall and it has the pedestal with the button. The latter is covered with a plexiglass box.
- The words 'The choice is yours' are flashing on a marque.
- The feeds went to Jeff interviews and, on BBAD, Derrick sitting alone, as the HoH comp was played.
- Frankie won HoH.
- Of course, Victoria will be the target.
- Derrick doesn't think she should be told until the very last moment.
- Then they had the choice to push the button -- the plexiglass box covering it was gone.
- Even though Derrick was very reluctant, the peer pressure was too much.
- They all pushed the button in unison.
- They house blew up.
- Er, no. The marque changed to a countdown -- Five days, 19 hours, ten minutes.
- They figure that would be Wednesday.
- Derrick, Caleb and Frankie talked about being the final three.
- It sounds like Cody will go on the block with Victoria. According to Frankie he'll put up the one who's most likely to put him on the block.
- Well, yeah. That would be Cody. But I'd definitely want Cody to be in there longer than Frankie.
- Frankie told Derrick he might say he's going to put up Derrick as he's never been on the block.
- But that won't be what happens.
- Frankie doesn't care that his HoH will be "wasted" by voting out Victoria.
- Derrick got his HoH basket. He didn't like the picture and didn't show it to the others.
- Maybe he's a cop!
- Then he makes it sound like it's something that might hurt his wife or daughter.
- Hmm. I doubt we'll ever see that picture!
- Then every time he or another mentioned his wife, we got blocked feeds.
- Curiouser and curiouser.
- Then Derrick went in and out of the Diary Room with a handprint, picture of Tenley and a letter/poem from his wife in which she said how much she loves him.
- Maybe it's something as simple as her being in her work clothes and exposing her company (against many rules with many companies) or something.
- We just don't know.
- They think it's better they all pushed the button at once.
- They think BB figured someone would sneak in and push it.
- Either way, there was a button. It would be pushed.
- Zach's voice is shouting, "Holla! Froot Loop dingus!"
- They also got Donny, Jocasta and Hayden hollas.
- Can I get a HOLLA?
- Frankie's room reveal was late.
- They're all still awake as I post this.
|Cody worries about being booed|
|Wondering what's in that room|
|Game - "It's your choice"|
|This can't be good|
|And, now he's HoH. Wah!|
|Do we really want to do this?|
|They all push the button|