|She can smile more now|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Finally Frankie on the block:
- Frankie keeps being told that Victoria is going home and he's a pawn.
- I doubt he believes it. I think he knows his fate is sealed unless he can win veto.
- Caleb told him he put him on the block instead of Cody because Cody just went through suffering a week on the block before the rewind.
- But ... but ... Derrick's never been on the block! Why not him.
- Caleb told him that it wasn't fair to put Derrick on the block because Derrick couldn't play in either of the comps in the rewind. He had no chance to keep himself safe.
- (Besides, they all want Frankie OUT!)
- Lots of memorizing faces going on in groups, separately or, in Frankie's case, in the HoH tub going over each one.
- Derrick told Victoria she needs to keep up the hating him act.
- But she MISSES him!
- Caleb and Frankie are still bent out of shape about the jurors not only messing up the house, but getting five grand.
- They're happy that Hayden won the money, not most of the others, but still. Y'know, America must hate them to allow the jury to get luxuries when they're in the lap of luxury.
- It's only Derrick and Cody voting. As long as the nominations remain the same, they're both voting Frankie out.
- If Victoria wins the veto (BWAHAHAHAHA!) and takes herself off, Frankie goes home.
- If Frankie wins the veto and either Cody or Derrick go up, Victoria goes home.
- Frankie thinks someone convinced Caleb to nominate him.
- (cough ::: Derrick :::)
- Actually, he suspects Cody, too.
- Caleb, being his Caleb self, isn't all that convincing that no one convinced him.
- Frankie knows.
- We know he knows.
- Hopefully anybody BUT Frankie wins the veto.
- Frankie has interrogated everyone except Victoria.
- Derrick continues to solidify his relationships with everyone in the house, including Frankie.
- A Frankie quote: "Public perception of me is extremely important to me."
- Heh. I think his family should start researching shrinks now.
- Derrick fixed Victoria's broken necklace but told the guys not to tell her he fixed it.
- That's because they hate each other, of course.
- Frankie said he was given a note that the TVGN (BBAD) audience doesn't like him to "perform" for them.
- Neither do the live feeders.
- Victoria thinks the jury is bitter.
- I think they are, too. But, listening to them talk the other day on the show, they definitely know who's playing a good game. Hopefully they'll vote on that.
- The upcoming veto will be the deciding factor whether we're rid of Frankie or not.
- I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
|Why did you put me on the block, Caleb?|
|Why not CODY?|
|I'll cover the noms photos with a towel|
|Chips chowing down|