|Another exciting game of pool|
Once again, I really couldn't come up with much of an update because there's so much nothing going on in the house right now! Even the strategy talks are treading trodden trails and it's like living Groundhog Day over and over again to listen to them. So, as a result, I'm putting up more screen caps than actual updates in this post. Here ya go:
- Frankie and Christine really dislike each other. Both claim they were close in the first month, then pretty much decided they didn't like each other.
- Christine told Cody he's the only one in the house she trusts.
- She's been hanging out with Nicole and Victoria a lot.
- But Nicole is going home tomorrow and she mocks Victoria every chance she gets when she's with her Boyz.
- Derrick is pushing for the Bomb Squad/Detonators to be in the final four just so they could say they made it, much like the Brigade. He seems to be including himself, Cody, Caleb and Frankie with Christine out before the four.
- He also claims that he and Cody made their own pact on Day Two (whatever) and he wants to honor it.
- He does seem to be backing off his idea of going to the final two with Victoria. He knows that would guarantee him the win, but the logistics of getting there with her are really iffy now.
- With his facial hair and a cap, Caleb is looking more like Boston Rob (scruffy version) at times than Eminem/Charlie Sheen.
- Caleb still has delusions of grandeur.
- Frankie still thinks he's a beloved star of the show and the world on the whole.
- Victoria has found out that watching the Israel version of BB in no way prepared her for this summer in the American BB.
- Christine's incessant laugh and disgusting picking at toes and fingers still creep me out.
- Cody was able to change from a long-sleeved, long-pants dinosaur to a short-sleeves, short-panted one. He wears separate dino-paws.
- Caleb never seems to wear the bunny slippers these days.
- Could he be over Amber?
- Well, until the wrap party, he seems to be. He, however, is holding a grudge against Frankie for the lies told to make him turn on Amber.
- So much talk about "what ifs."
- I'd like to say WHAT IF Victoria wins HoH?!?! I know it's an improbability, but WHAT IF?
- I think Cody and Derrick would be the only ones safe with a win by her.
- I'd like that.
- We're in the doldrums until tomorrow's eviction(s).
- Enjoy the pretty pictures!
|Ew! She's hugging Frankie for a photo!|
|Picking at her feet again|
|His Justin Bieber impersonation|
|What am I doing in this handbasket?|
|Don't they ever refrigerate the beverages?|
|Nicole napped a lot|
|Nothing to see here, move along!|