|Caleb builds a better mousetrap|
Ho-hum. Izzy the dog added some cuteness for a few hours, but had to be evicted (probably because she was such a threat to their games). Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Warm Fuzzies for a few hours:
- Apparently Izzy isn't some poor dog they plucked off the streets of Hollywood to make into a star. Izzy is a professional actress with commercials and even some TV series work in her resume.
- So now we know Izzy was only ACTING like she liked Frankie!
- Give that doggie an Emmy!
- I can see why they hired an acting dog, though. To put a dog into a strange environment like that, it would have to be a dog used to the public and predictably behaved.
- While it would have made good TV for the dog to bite Frankie's face off, it would probably result in a lawsuit.
- Oh well ... biting Frankie's face off would probably make a dog ill anyway. I don't want that.
- I know. I know. I'm being evil.
- My apologies.
- (But I really want Frankie out. NOW Cody is kicking himself for not making the move to do it when the opportunity was handed to him on a silver platter with no repercussions!)
- In other news: Since someone/something "ate" the cheese out of the mousetrap, Caleb went to great measures to build a new and better mousetrap.
- He might need a bigger boat to catch a rat (Frankie)!
- I know. I'm being mean again.
- As I previously mentioned, they're going to be haunted the rest of their days in the house by a rodent who never existed in the first place.
- They need something to occupy their time.
- Perhaps the hamsters should just embrace their rodent cousin!
- Until it EATS THEM IN THEIR SLEEP!
- Can you tell I'm grasping at straws to find something new to report on in this entry?
- It's been the same-old, same-old ... button worries/anticipation, who should go with whom to the final three/two, how they need to get Frankie out, how clueless Caleb is ...
- There ya go.
|King Derrick (needs to banish Frankie!)|
|Still a bunch o' slobs|
|Cody gives Izzy treats|
|A boy and his (rented) dog|