|What? A big alliance? Me?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Breaking Have Not:
- At one point, Derrick apologized to us for being boring.
- I think we deserve a bigger apology!
- Nicole told Derrick that she knows everything she says to him gets back to Cody.
- Oh noes! I don't do that!
- Her feelings are hurt.
- He's deeply offended.
- Oh my.
- She said she knows there's a final four deal.
- He denies it.
- It's still boring. A boring slight kerfuffle.
- Derrick so wants to keep that Nicole jury vote.
- The kerfuffle was interrupted by the BB voice telling them they get to choose a special lunch.
- Yep, the Have Not phase has been broken!
- They have to clear out the Have Not room.
- They got In-N-Out Burgers much to the dismay of Frankie who doesn't eat red meat and Christine who's always snacking yet claims to be allergic to everything.
- Frankie ended up with a burger.
- Christine thinks her burger must have touched gluten or they must use vegetable oil for the fries. "It's disgusting!" and she's sick.
- She then whined that her hands smelled like In-N-Out no matter how much she washed him.
- Huh. I don't see her whining that her hands smell like feet when she picks at her toes and then nibbles her fingers!
- There was an HoH lockdown which was eventually replaced by the Jeff interviews/clips reels.
- What's up? What's up?
- Apparently they had music for them.
- They felt let down, too.
- BB gave them three beers and a bottle of wine.
- Go, party animals.
|In-N-Out Burger feast|
|Clean that window!|
|Nicole helps Victoria study|
|Cody is one with Dino tonight|