|Jeff shouldn't get too comfortable|
Oh, geez. We already have the start of a Nerd Herd house divided thing goin' on in the house. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:
- We have the first named alliance in the house -- The High Rollers -- made up of James, Jason, Audrey, Da'Vonne, Jeff, Jackie, Meg.
- We'll see how long that lasts.
- My first impression of Audrey from the Jeff interview is coming true -- she is way too cocky (then into too paranoid) and she's pushy. At least she doesn't chew gum all the time in the house.
- On the other side Liz, Austin and Jace are drawing in Shelli and Clay. They want more. They think they're the "Cool Kids."
- Becky, John, Vanessa and Steve are just floating around the fringes.
- Steve thinks (and told us) that if he had to declare a winner now, he'd say Audrey.
- Apparently the camera people think so, too. Either that or they were told to focus on her. They're getting a lot of Audrey shots -- often so many that I can't tell who she's with in a room of people because they rarely take the camera off of her.
- Stop that, BB.
- Austin knows Da'Vonne is not a teacher, but is a poker dealer/player. Not sure how he found out.
- People shouldn't lie about their jobs unless named Derrick and lying is your job.
- BB gave them alcohol. Not a whole lot of it.
- They were also allowed back in the yard.
- Woot woot
- Da'Vonne and John might be working up a bond/relationship/dare I say alliance on the side. They spent a lot of time talking over strategies and studying the Memory Wall.
- Audrey's paranoid meltdown has calmed.
- The target SEEMS to be a backdoor Jace move when Steve (surely) saves himself with the veto.
- But I don't think it's the sure thing they think. Jackie just might end up going.
- Steve discussed the difference between weight, mass and volume. Um. That's different.
- Another person besides Austin was saved in the Have Not comp -- Vanessa had saved Austin from nomination/eviction. Well, now it turns out that Liz had been saved by Da'Vonne. Both Da'Vonne and Vanessa are Have Nots. I'm not sure how that all worked.
- Sigh. My pool pick (Becky) admits to never watching the show.
- Meanwhile, it turns out that Jeff likes BB and never watched TAR.
- And the beat goes on ...
|If you come to BB, wear flowers in your hair|
|Austin, you're letting me down!|
|Storage room strategies|
|Liz ... or is it?|