Monday, June 29, 2015

Big Brother 17: Live Feeds Overnight Sunday-Monday - June 28-29

Late looks at the Memory Wall

As the hamsters finally sleep, I will finally post. Here's the latest from the live feeds inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Lumps:
  • Jace, now up on the block in Steve's place, threatens that he'll expose everything if he goes out on Thursday.
  • He's still talking about how embarrassed his family will be.
  • Of course, family embarrassment didn't stop him from streaking or acting the fool, did it?
  • Austin told Jace that he thought Clay was behind the Jace backdoor.
  • Um, no. It was mostly Jason, James and Audrey.
  • Jace told Lizia and Austin that Audrey is "ruining the game" and needs to go.
  • He's kind of right.
  • It should be "RUNNING the game," though. Not ruining.
  • Jace again went around, even to James, pleading to stay this week.
  • Steve said he never watched BBAD because he had the feeds.
  • Same here. I tried BBAD but prefer to make my own camera switches to the room I want to watch. Plus, there's some seconds lag between the two. If I turn on BBAD, I have an echo-echo-echo.
  • Steve also joked that he's sure he's being portrayed as the sex symbol of the show.
  • I do like the kid. I just wish he didn't come off so Ian-like in looks with the eyeglasses and all. The hamsters think he's Ian II.
  • Shelli tried to make Audrey realize that, in their meetings, she (Audrey) doesn't give others the chance to talk.
  • "In all our talks, I don't think I've talked for even five minutes."
  • Audrey, talking over her, said that's just not so.
  • The High Rollers/HoH Group think that someone must be telling the others conversations. 
  • James thinks it's Jackie, Clay or Jeff.
  • Audrey and Meg doubt it's Jeff.
  • Lots of "rat" and "mole" talk going on. Some think they should confront Jace and see who's giving him info.
  • That was pooh-poohed by Audrey.
  • Audrey herself is the biggest mole or rat, planting the seeds and watching her minions go frantic.
  • Jason claims that this BB17 is like, "Big Brother on methamphetamine, like no other season before."
  • He's right.
  • One positive that I can say about this cast, though -- no one is coming across as close-minded or racist.
  • That's a good thing.
  • Psychotic, narcissistic, paranoid, etc. -- but not racist or close-minded.
  • Audrey doesn't know it, but most of her minions now see through her and know that she needs to go.
  • But will they act on it before she dictates her way through to the end?

Jason's skinny legs get oiled

Meanwhile, the spider sees all

Oh! Johnny Mac mingling!

Becky talks exchange rates. Yawn.

Liz. Or Julia. One or the other.

Shelli trying to make a point to Audrey

4 comments:

uncartie said...

I love the way the hamster pot is simmering with Jace threatening to call a house meeting. Yeah,that'll work....Like signing his own death warrant. Audrey constantly stoking the fire with her game play 24/7. Meanwhile Austin was trying to keep himself under control but continued to talk about his issues with Audrey constantly.

All in all I think this is one of the better casts we've had in a long time.

Jackie,Thanks for hosting this and as the game goes on,putting up with my production conspiracy rants that are sure to come. :)

Becky said...

Will I be sad to see my pool person drown? Nope. I would be willing to hold his little head under the water myself!

Jackie, thanks for the two highlights. See you Wednesday.

Dolores said...

I give you a lot of credit for watching the hamsters! I can barely watch it on TV at its regular times! Thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

Jason reminds me of Kreature from Harry Potter, Anyone agree? Sorry Jackie