|Late looks at the Memory Wall|
As the hamsters finally sleep, I will finally post. Here's the latest from the live feeds inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Lumps:
- Jace, now up on the block in Steve's place, threatens that he'll expose everything if he goes out on Thursday.
- He's still talking about how embarrassed his family will be.
- Of course, family embarrassment didn't stop him from streaking or acting the fool, did it?
- Austin told Jace that he thought Clay was behind the Jace backdoor.
- Um, no. It was mostly Jason, James and Audrey.
- Jace told Lizia and Austin that Audrey is "ruining the game" and needs to go.
- He's kind of right.
- It should be "RUNNING the game," though. Not ruining.
- Jace again went around, even to James, pleading to stay this week.
- Steve said he never watched BBAD because he had the feeds.
- Same here. I tried BBAD but prefer to make my own camera switches to the room I want to watch. Plus, there's some seconds lag between the two. If I turn on BBAD, I have an echo-echo-echo.
- Steve also joked that he's sure he's being portrayed as the sex symbol of the show.
- I do like the kid. I just wish he didn't come off so Ian-like in looks with the eyeglasses and all. The hamsters think he's Ian II.
- Shelli tried to make Audrey realize that, in their meetings, she (Audrey) doesn't give others the chance to talk.
- "In all our talks, I don't think I've talked for even five minutes."
- Audrey, talking over her, said that's just not so.
- The High Rollers/HoH Group think that someone must be telling the others conversations.
- James thinks it's Jackie, Clay or Jeff.
- Audrey and Meg doubt it's Jeff.
- Lots of "rat" and "mole" talk going on. Some think they should confront Jace and see who's giving him info.
- That was pooh-poohed by Audrey.
- Audrey herself is the biggest mole or rat, planting the seeds and watching her minions go frantic.
- Jason claims that this BB17 is like, "Big Brother on methamphetamine, like no other season before."
- He's right.
- One positive that I can say about this cast, though -- no one is coming across as close-minded or racist.
- That's a good thing.
- Psychotic, narcissistic, paranoid, etc. -- but not racist or close-minded.
- Audrey doesn't know it, but most of her minions now see through her and know that she needs to go.
- But will they act on it before she dictates her way through to the end?
|Jason's skinny legs get oiled|
|Meanwhile, the spider sees all|
|Oh! Johnny Mac mingling!|
|Becky talks exchange rates. Yawn.|
|Liz. Or Julia. One or the other.|
|Shelli trying to make a point to Audrey|