|Audrey and Clay whisper ... a lot|
Jace needs to go home. I have had enough of Jace. He's trying every angle and he's trying my patience. Had he not been the backdoor plan before, he's pretty much only reinforcing the thought he should go. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Begging:
- Like every other season, BB went through their clothes and took some away. I know they don't like white or clothes that might "strobe" on camera. They're also picky about anything which might be construed as advertising. That's why we so often see the college shirts from their local areas -- no product or brand names.
- You say you want a revolution? Oh, yeah. Austin keeps working on his underground movement revolution plan -- to oust Audrey.
- At this point, Austin pretty much considers saving Jace a lost cause.
- Not that he's telling him that.
- Jace is still running around to everyone all but on his knees and begging.
- He definitely is going for the guilt trips.
- I don't know. If someone emphatically tries to guilt trip me, I'm more likely to not do what they want.
- His begging is coming off as really annoying and sometimes quasi-intimidating.
- Clay and Jeff told him that they had to vote with the house (against Jace) if they didn't want to be targeted next week.
- Jace insisted if he had them, he'd stay.
- On and on.
- And on.
- They're still up as I post this.
|What? Have I got leprosy?|
|He's the Steve's knees|
|This is my expression as I watch the feeds|
|Not Audrey's best look|
She looks like Minnie Mouse or something.
|But I could win HoH and save you!|
|But you were my friend!|