|James is in the bag|
Here's today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Not Chelli All Week AGAIN:
- Audrey wants Jason out.
- Audrey and James get along well. She is giving him advice.
- I'm not sure how great any BB advice from her is.
- She suggested he could hide in a trash bag and eavesdrop.
- He fits, but hasn't put it in practice.
- The nomination thoughts, arguments for and against, suggestions and such kept up practically until time for Nominations!
- Oy. What an indecisive bunch of HoH crowd -- Chelli, Liztin and somehow, Vanessa.
- Clay, "How about putting Johnny Mac up and asking him to throw it again?"
- How many times can they do that to the guy?!?!?!
- They basically want either Jason (1) out or James (2).
- A Backdoor Becky plan was made and discarded.
- Whatever happens, Meg would be a replacement nominee if someone used the PoV.
- I'm glad they figured that out before they even decided who would be on the block!
- Sigh. Johnny Mac agrees to be up as a pawn and throw it again. If nothing else, they guy will hold the record for pawning and throwing and (hopefully) saving himself by winning the PoV!
- In the end, Shelli nominated John and Jason while Liz nominated Jackie and James.
- All J names, you notice. And, of course, two J names are gone already -- Jace and Jeff.
- I call discrimination!
- That said, out of the bunch, I'd have no objections if JACKIE went. Out of the four, she'd be my choice for the boot. I don't like having a non-BB fan playing in the house using my name.
- So there.
- Shelli told John he doesn't have to throw it -- he can compete.
- Audrey continues to trashtalk about Jason (her personal target) despite the fact that they had supposedly mended fences.
- She's also on a trashtalk Steve kick.
- She needs to stop that.
- John told Shelli that both Steve and Audrey separately approached him for final two deals.
- Audrey seems to be trying to make others look bad because she's probably once again paranoid that she's a target.
- We've seen that before.
- Audrey cried to Shelli because she thinks Jason and John will win and Liz will put her up.
- Lizia is Julia until Monday.
- As I post this, they're doing the Battle of the Block and the live feeds are blocked.
- When I know, you'll know.
|Why? Is the sun too bright inside?|
|Pawn again? Throw again?|
|Not Shelli's best look|