Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Sheeple:
- The Kathy Griffin "last laugh" phone calls haven't started yet -- they can't begin until after the PoV ceremony.
- And, no. The PoV ceremony hasn't happened yet.
- John will surely save himself.
- Shelli has decided to put Meg up in his place to ensure Da'Vonne will go home.
- Shelli had a long talk with Meg, James, Jeff and Clay in which she all but said she'll be putting Meg up for sure.
- She claims that it's not because she wants Audrey to stay in the house -- Audrey can be next week. She says that Da'Vonne and herself have had issues from the beginning and, if she puts up someone who might get ousted over Da'Vonne at this point (like Audrey), Da'Vonne and her people will come after her with a vengeance no matter what promises they might make right now.
- It does all sound logical.
- Becky still thinks Audrey should be the Number One Target.
- Steve had a long talk with Shelli feeling out whether he's in danger, if there's any social things he's doing wrong and generally kind of working his way into the bunch.
- They expect Jason to throw a vote for Da'Vonne to stay and they're alright with that.
- But it's Vanessa who really wants to push for votes for Da'Vonne to stay.
- It ain't gonna happen.
- They're once again a bunch of sheeple who will "vote with the house."
- In talks with the never-ending parade to the HoH room, Clay said more than once, "We."
- Um. When did he win something?
- Shelli told Jason that they understand he will vote for Da'Vonne to stay and don't want him to do anything else.
- Lots of tears going on overnight.
- Johnny Mac shed no tears.
- Meanwhile, Audrey continues to play them all. She's now in her concerned citizen mode, acting like she's interested in the others.
- Then she feigns sleep to avoid them.
- Shelli told Becky that she deliberately didn't tell her of her plan to get Da'Vonne out because she didn't want to put her in the position of lying.
- Becky is worried that, if Audrey wins HoH next week, she'll be the target as everyone knew of the backdoor plan ... including Audrey.
- Shelli and Boy Toy want to work with Jason after Da'Vonne leaves.
- Shelli now remembers they're not supposed to tell the nominees they'll be up on the block.
- That's all I write ... for now.
|Meg is not perky and upbeat|
|James is somber|
|Back to fun - a fake podcast|
|Lizia calls in to the podcast|
|Steve has a long talk with Shelli|