|The Chess Kings|
Well, it's Gronk Week in the house. Here's the latest from that Big Brother House of "Life's just a party and parties weren't made to last" (thanks, Prince):
- That feeds block for the Battle of the Block was exasperatingly long last night. Was that length necessary?
- After the feeds finally returned, the outcome was one which had been planned all along -- John and James lost and remain on the block while Vanessa remains the HoH.
- Meg and Jason are safe.
- Technically, Austin isn't safe. But he's safe nonetheless as he's working with Vanessa. She wouldn't put him up as a replacement nominee. At least, not at this point in the game.
- Once again, John says he really didn't have to work to throw the comp as his partner (James this time) did so poorly.
- While blocked to the live feeds, we do get bits and pieces about the comp from conversations. This one had something to do with a maze and bubbles.
- Austin has now decided that Clay must be a twin and is trying to come up with small differences.
- It seems the hamsters were given alcohol during our blocked feeds. Jason mentioned they didn't get any alcohol at all last week.
- Aw, poor little rodents.
- Jason, knowing he's now safe, really doesn't want to be chosen to play in the Power of Veto.
- Audrey, thinking she could be the target despite reassurances from Vanessa that she's not, wants to play. If she wins it and doesn't use it, she'd be safe without a worry.
- Jeff thinks Audrey's the target.
- Unbeknownst to him, HE himself is the target.
- I don't mind that at all.
- Steve told Lizia that it's a waste to try to pretend not to be twins at this point.
- He's right.
- Everyone knows.
- Steve might just have found himself an alliance home -- working with Vanessa and Austin.
- Vanessa told him that Audrey isn't the target, despite the rumors they're spreading through the house.
- Jeff is the real target with James as the alternate Plan B.
- I myself am a bit leery about Austin working with Steve. Prior to this, Steve was one of his pet peeves.
- His new alliance is already lying to him about when both twins can enter the house.
- And, after Steve left them along, Vanessa warned Austin to be careful what he says because Steve catches and remembers everything.
- So, we have a shaky alliance. Maybe it will improve. At least Steve isn't the lone wolf cub anymore.
- He doesn't seem old enough to be a lone wolf. He must be a cub.
- Audrey told Jeff that she's a martyr, not a villain.
- Oh, the drama of Audrey! The more I see of her, the less I see evil. I see drama. It's a good thing she works from home in real life.
- Austin, the big mastermind of "conceal the twin twist," doesn't think Lizia is working hard enough at it.
- Doesn't he realize EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE KNOWS?!?!
- So, there ya go.
- May Jeff nor Audrey win the Power of Veto ...!
|Wanted a relaxation week|
|Definitely not the Meow Meow|
|He thinks he's cool|
|Jackie, but not ME, so not me.|