|Mutt and Jeff (not THAT Jeff)|
Here's the latest skinny from inside that Big Brother House of Twinnie:
- My apologies for the above. I've had a long, tiring day.
- The twins from The Amazing Race will NOT be showing up!
- Becky is paranoid about being backdoored.
- She has more of a chance of being hit by speeding locomotive and living to tell the tale.
- Oh, wait. That has happened.
- She thinks that she's unintentionally floating and needs to pick an alliance to join.
- They're all still abuzz about twins.
- Vanessa told Austin she doesn't think Clay is loyal.
- It's sad that BB has to tell the hamsters to clean the bathroom.
- Austin is ticked that Lizia has been hanging around James, sleeping in his bed.
- (No, no hook-ups in the house so far.)
- "Sleeping with our two biggest targets!"
- It's actually Liz who's bugging him. He told Julia all about it when they switched.
- They were able to drink in yesterday's BoB comp and there were some kind of technical problems which forced them to re-do it.
- The three chosen to play with Vanessa and the nominees for veto were Audrey, Austin and Shelli.
- Audrey is paranoid.
- Oh, wait. She said she was paranoid before.
- She still is. She's an odd duck.
- The feeds went down again for the PoV comp.
- Guess who won?
- That Johnny Mac again!
- Now the big dilemma is how to gracefully put Jeff on the block and get him voted out.
|Breakfast of champions|
|All made up, nowhere to go|
|That smile needs to be wiped away!|
|How to handle this now ...|