|Such a bad liar|
Now, this was a good day in the Big Brother House. No, not necessarily for the hamsters. I'm talking us. I love a good kerfuffle! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dastardly Deceptions:
- The day of turmoil started out quietly enough.
- Steve talked to us while alone in the yard. He said his targets are Audrey, Meg, James and Becky. He also said that if he wins HoH, he might have to put John up to cover their alliance.
- Well, John is used to that, I would think.
- But, I haven't personally witnessed a huge alliance between Steve and John. Did I miss it?
- John and Jason talked about the differences between the twins.
- I'm really not seeing why people aren't seeing they need to target them. Of course, their "side" has been in power.
- Clay sucked up to Johnny Mac, telling him how much they enjoyed how he played the game.
- What? By being their permanent pawn?
- The day soon deteriorated ... for Audrey, at least.
- It started out with Clay talking to her about how she alienates others and then WHAM.
- No, no fisticuffs.
- Audrey's so many lies and betrayals have caught up to her once again.
- Shelli and Vanessa had just been talking about how paranoid Audrey has been.
- What's that saying? It's not paranoia when everybody's out to get you?
- But it's her own fault.
- People are expected to lie in the house. But you can't go around deliberately planting seeds throughout and not expect someone to confront you about it.
- Vanessa confronted Audrey.
- Audrey tried to switch to a Steve ouster conversation.
- Shouting ensued.
- A shot rang out! The maid screamed!
- Er, well. I made up that last bit.
- The whole afternoon was Clay, Vanessa and Shelli exposing Audrey's lies to her.
- And, Audrey denying they ever happened.
- In another case, this might be construed as bullying. But, in this case, Audrey has brought the whole house down on herself.
- "Why are people saying I said these things?"
- Because you did say them, Audrey!
- Audrey's pretty much sealed the deal that Vanessa will save Jason with the veto and she will go on the block with Johnny Mac.
- Even Jason is in better graces with the HoH crew than is Audrey.
- Audrey cried.
- Audrey went around telling everybody not in the HoH alliance about the alliance.
- "You can't undo what's been done," she said.
- "But you can make it even worse," I say.
- Vanessa is trying to convince James that he needs to distance himself a bit from Audrey. James is totally onboard with a backdoor Audrey plan when he found out that Audrey has betrayed his own trust.
- James is now a lot more in with the in crowd.
- As Audrey is much more out with them.
- The photo booth opened up. The Whackstreet Boys had to get in on it.
- Audrey told Vanessa she still wants to work with her.
- As if!
- Johnny Mac warned Shelli that Vanessa is a very emotional player and might end up being a liability.
- Shelli did not run back to Vanessa to tell her.
- See, that's the sort of thing that has done Audrey in.
- Vanessa feels betrayed on a personal level by Audrey because she thinks Audrey exploited the LGBT card with her.
- Jackie told Jason, Steve and Becky that Audrey told her the big argument with Jeff was staged so they could backdoor him instead of her (Audrey).
- That's actually a truth. But Jackie isn't sure it's truth.
- And on it goes into the night ...
|Whackstreet at rest|
|Have Not naps|
|There's someone named Meg there?|
|Clay confronts Audrey|
|Shelli confronts Audrey|