|Gal pals (all three of them)|
Y'know, if they had kept the choice for a renom quiet, we'd have exciting live feeds right now. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loose Lips:
- They had some kind of Gronk comp thing this morning, blocked to the live feeds. Meg won a cruise with Gronk, Gronkette and the Gronklets (if they have any Gronklets).
- Vanessa, despite the fact that she and Austin have gone over her renom speech thoroughly and a gazillion times, worried about her upcoming renom speech.
- John told Jason that he's planning on voting to keep Jeff because Jeff has had his back.
- Although he's on the block weekly, John really hasn't needed anyone to "have his back."
- The PoV Ceremony went down as expected -- John saved himself and Vanessa put Jeff in his place.
- John told Vanessa he planned to vote for Jeff to stay.
- Vanessa told him the long tale of the evils Jeff has done and why she put him up.
- Audrey thinks all of her betrayers -- Da'Vonne, Jeff -- are gone or going home, but it leaves Jason.
- She claims they all told lies about her.
- Um, not really.
- She's just bit touched in the head when it comes to truth versus lie.
- Yeah, that's it!
- Lots of small talk.
- Since Jeff was already in the know about being the renom, no brouhahas. Not even a kerfuffle.
|Still on the block, but more optimistic|
|"That Jason needs to GO."|