|Audrey as I'll always remember her|
Well, well, well. How 'bout dem fish? Ain't they pretty? They certainly starred on the live feeds today. Here's what happened today in that Big Brother House of I Am the Best Drama Queen in the UNIVERSE:
- James and Jason have mentioned something about "chemical imbalance" but I'm not buying that. Audrey had no "chemical imbalance" issues before she realized she's going out the door this week.
- Between last night and today, she now holds the record for the amount of time spent in the Diary Room.
- First, the veto ceremony was postponed due to some sort of technical issue.
- Then Audrey was in the Diary Room.
- The others wondered if Audrey was in the process of self-evicting ... which used to be called DOR.
- Audrey remained in the Diary Room.
- Perhaps a special food order was sent for. Perhaps they had to milk the cow for a milk delivery to the DR.
- I just don't know.
- She was in there forever.
- The others got really antsy.
- I don't blame them.
- Apparently she was in there over five hours!
- She came out, went directly to the Have Not room (dark when the lights are supposed to remain on in the daytime), wearing her hoodie with the hood up and crawled under the covers wearing her sunglasses.
- She remained hiding in the Have Not room through the veto ceremony.
- As expected, Vanessa saved Jason and Shelli put Audrey in absentia (yay, more Latin for me!) up in his place.
- Audrey has not come out of the Have Not room.
- And life goes on.
|Lookin' like a snazzy boy band boy|
|Sleep is a beautiful thing|