|Pretty in pink?|
Will Jeff stay or will he go? The plan is to get him outta there. And, it looks like he'll be out. I don't think he has the time to pull a rabbit out of his hat. That would probably be Austin's hat. Never mind. I digress. Here's the latest skinny on what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Betraying Buddies:
- Knowing that their prized hamsters are in a boring lull, BB told them they'd give them alcohol if they thought of drinking games for the live feeds watchers.
- Yeah, that's the ticket!
- Jason said that if he doesn't make jury, he won't be able to take the whole summer off. But if he does make jury, he's going to sleep all October and be poor.
- I doubt he'll be "poor" if he makes jury. The stipend he's getting is probably a lot more than he earns as a grocery stocker. Add on no living costs for three months and he can surely sleep a month!
- Jackie said she and Jeff split $4,000 in winnings from TAR. Now, $2,000 isn't a lot for a month. Hmm.
- Austin suggested they get a one week deal from James for voting Jeff out instead of him. He also wanted to throw Meg in the safety deal because he thinks James is "in love" with Meg.
- BB gave them warm beer.
- They played a game of King's Cup.
- They played another game of Truth or Dare.
- Hilarity ensued.
- Jeff dressed as a Chippendale, except with toilet paper fringes instead of something sexy.
- James licked whip cream off of Austin's chest.
- Steve admitted he's kissed five girls.
- Jason and Meg both stuffed cotton balls in their mouths.
- Vanessa decided that tomorrow night is date night and the dates must end with a French kiss.
- I'm wondering if that's production suggestions as I notice the new promos for the Wednesday show feature the kisses from the Truth or Dare the other night.
- They want to push the sex angle when the one "couple" in the house aren't doing more than cuddling.
- Steve talked strategy with Vanessa, prying for information whether he's in anyone's sights as a target.
- She told him he's pretty safe.
- She admitted that Audrey doesn't like Jason or James, but refused to say Audrey would actually target them.
- And on it goes ...
|Delusions of grandeur|
|Inhaling cotton balls|
|Gag me with a spoon ... now!|
|Vanessa talks; Steve listens|