|Pretty, I'm so pretty|
Yeah, yeah. I know this live feeds update is very late. Dock my check if need be. Oh, wait. What check? (Of course, if you feel compelled, I do have a Paypal Donate link in the sidebar!) Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of At The End Of The Day:
- Audrey tried to convince Shelli that James is better in the game than is Clay. To Clay, "Calling you stupid would be doing you a favor."
- Jeff fussed about his lack of Diary Room time.
- That's because we just don't want to see him pick his shoulder pimples.
- Audrey wants everyone to act like they're in a Disney musical.
- Um. Wait. If it becomes Big Brother the Musical, our feeds will be forever blocked.
- "Stop that, Audrey."
- Steve's awkward act (if it is indeed an act, which I think a lot of it is) is catching on and people are thinking of ways to "use" him for their benefit.
- Hopefully, it's to HIS benefit.
- It's already shown that he's gone from target to somebody that will probably be in the house safe for some time to come.
- Jason says that part of the reason he felt he had to come on the show was because he hated Frankie Grande so much.
- What happened to his childhood dream of being in the house that he mentioned before?
- But, it's okay to hate Frankie. I don't hate him, but I certainly was very annoyed at him all last summer.
- James is starting to crush a bit on Audrey. He thinks she's the prettiest girl in the house.
- I think she might be, as well.
- It has suddenly dawned on Jeff that he can't trust those whom he thought he were friends.
- Well, duh.
- Steve thinks they (Vanessa included) should somehow stop the Austin/Liz showmance.
- Steve has previously voiced thoughts of breaking up Chelli. He knows that the couples bond can be deadly for others in the house. He's seen it time and time again.
- I was surprised that I actually had interest in a very long discussion with Jackie, Jeff and Steve in the backyard.
- Now, had Jeff been that mellow, honest and quasi-intelligent all along, he wouldn't be going home this week.
- I think Steve soaked in all the insight and, hopefully, it might give him more game in the game.
- Jackie and Jeff talked about a lot of the behind the scenes stuff from TAR (apparently they're allowed to talk about production in TAR, just not BB). As a show fan and blogger, I found it quite interesting.
- Jason rejoined the talk and they kept it up until dawn there.
- They all eventually went to bed.
- As did I.
- Jeff has resigned that he'll most likely be going home tomorrow.
|I've made mistakes|
|Time to himself|
|Jackie, Jeff and Steve talk|