|Just a wee bit possessive|
Shelli and Liz weren't really people I wanted to win the dual HOHship. It means more of Chelli hanging all over each other and now, Liztin. Here's the latest late night happenings from inside that Big Brother House of BOB Needs to be Evicted:
- The stress must be getting to Jason. I see developing acne on his cheeks.
- He should be stressed. It's very likely he'll be on the block once again.
- The four votes to keep Jeff has 'em all in a tizzy. They expected two votes -- John and Jackie.
- But who are the other two?!?!?!
- "Someone lied to me!," screamed Vanessa.
- Audrey is a definite suspect.
- Steve is a suspect.
- Becky is a suspect.
- Liz is NOT a suspect.
- I have to laugh how they all assume there's an America's Player.
- They're so worried about that that they're building their whole game around it and it doesn't exist!
- Sure, down the line I wouldn't put it past Allison Grodner to replay that old hand. But, as of now, there is no America's Players you silly hamsters!
- Steve is throwing his game into play -- between his hinky vote stirring things up and his innocent lost act with Shelli, he's workin' it.
- Of course, Liz and Austin might be his stumbling block.
- They're thinking that people who haven't been Have Nots before should do it this week.
- Vanessa is pretty sure Steve was one of the hinky votes. But Steve is working his way into Shelli's good graces. So that might not matter.
- They whined about needing more food ... and, but of course, alcohol.
- Oh, wait! Now Vanessa is sure it wasn't Steve with the vote! It was Becky! (Of course, that still accounts for three votes, not four. D'oh.)
- But Audrey is sure it was Steve!
- Now, this is the first week that Audrey has not been the hinky vote. Every week, they're sure she's doing it.
- And on the Big Vote Debate went ...
- No way will Liz tell. No way will Steve tell. It shall remain one of the great mysteries of all time.
- Meg's name has been thrown in with the suspects, as well.
- Heh. Good going Steve and Liz (although they most certainly did not conspire).
- Vanessa, who admits to being a gambler to them, said Becky has to be the hinky vote. She also says that Johnny Mac has no strategy.
- Wrong on both counts.
- Even Clay has picked up that John knows when to talk and when to remain quiet. Nothing ever gets back to anyone about stuff Johnny Mac has said.
- But I still neither like nor respect Clay myself.
- In the HoH room reveal, Shelli got a letter from her dog.
- I have no words.
- But, apparently her dog has words.
- At this point, it's very unsure who will be going on the block.
- It is clear that Audrey is NOT a target once again.
- It's looking rather dismal for Jason.
- Meg, Jackie and Becky are on the peripheral of the group, too.
- I guess we'll see.
|HoH Room "excitement"|
|Safe for another week?|
|"I have no real target this week."|
|Steve, endearing himself to Shelli|
|This isn't fun|
|Unpacking and hoping to stay|
|Hmm, what to do, what to do|