|Oh my, Audrey|
So, after the Battle of the Block was done and over with, Shelli remains HoH and Jason/Johnny Mac remain on the block. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Talk Talk:
- I'm not sure if Johnny Mac threw it or not -- Clay told him to, Shelli told him he could play to win.
- I don't think Shelli wanted to be in the position of power again.
- She hates deciding things.
- Plus, she has Clay telling her to do things which are Clay's things he wants to do, not necessarily what she wants.
- Gee, if Clay wants to be HoH, why doesn't he win it? Win something. Make himself useful instead of ornamental!
- Audrey cried. She's sure she's in danger.
- I guess it must be time for her to plant more seeds of insecurity!
- Clay told her not to worry, she's safe.
- I'm so happy he's HoH again this week! He's my hero!
- Shelli herself (remember Shelli? the actual HoH?) told Vanessa that she trusts Johnny Mac and tried to convince her to do the same.
- There was a very brief power outage there. Not sure what that was all about. But it made them panic for a moment!
- Clay keeps pushing Shelli to backdoor Audrey.
- Isn't he the one who's been reassuring Audrey that she's safe?
- The two mysterious hinky votes speculation saga continues.
- Audrey cries some more.
- Jason, demanding HoH talk time, pretty much kicked Audrey out of the HoH room so he could plead his case.
- His personal targets are Audrey, Steve and Austin.
- He thinks he needs to come off the block instead of Johnny Mac because he's in more danger of going home.
- Well, yeah. That was the original plan!
- (That he would go home and Johnny Mac would remain in the house.)
- He also made a case for getting Lizia out before the twin enters to play -- an additional person would make it to the jury.
- Shelli was receptive to the Jason pleadings. She told him she would put someone who's more likely to go home next to him if he remains on the block.
- Now, who could that be?
- Audrey started planting anti-Austin seeds with Shelli.
|Making Austin jealous?|
|Gonna have to scramble|
|SO TIRED OF CLAY BEING THERE!|
|Who's that new dude?|